Sign in to follow this  
Tor

Lava tile

My lava tile turned to rock tile but the items on it was continue to take damage and stepping on the tile would cause burning wound as if there's still lava tile, after removal of the items from the rock tile it stopped acting like a lava tile

i had the same issue in reverse, doesn't properly update the tile until you move items around or a server reboot

11 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

i had the same issue in reverse, doesn't properly update the tile until you move items around or a server reboot

Yeah i had that too and when you make a new tile also

Same thing happened to me. Apparently, while it's still "looking like a rock but burning like lava" if you move things over it, will revert back to not burning right at the spot.

Novelty in my case is, there was no need to wait for a server restart. Just moving things out of the "fake rock" solved the issue.

Could be worth noticing that there were two non-stackable items over said fake rock. I'm not sure how tiles manage items over it but, again, could be worth noticing.

I don't think this is considering necroposting since im adding new information to an existing issue

Edited by Ltnicolas

I can confirm this bug.

My lava tile spread some days ago. I put items on the spread tile.

Today I froze one of the spread tiles (with items on it). After freezing I still can't walk on the rock tile. I get damaged ([17:38:01] You are burnt by lava!) on the rock tile.

I haven't moved the items yet if anyone want to have a look at the tile. It's on Cadence.