Sign in to follow this  
envoh

Saddle Sacks not showing up on a rare saddle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Solution

Put in a support ticket, something on the lines of '/support saddle bag visual bug', with a little information on what is wrong with you saddle and (if you remember) how it was managed to help find a cause.

It is fixable by a dev, it turns out to be a piece of data which unintentionally get inserted into the saddle object but they do not yet know what causes it.

Thankyou @KookiePopand  @Enkifor help with some information on this bug#

and @MasMadManfor helping me test

Old Information

I want to report a visual glitch todo with the saddle sacks gift item and rare saddles. Below is an image showing how the saddle sacks are supposed to look on a low QL normal saddle for testing.

aPukkL5.jpg

But when the saddle sacks are placed on my rare saddle (even after relog and 2nd person validation) they appear as normal saddle bags.

gXM5Dfr.jpg

Or not at all because I don't know whether this glitch is todo with the saddle packs or rare saddles or this particular possibly bugged out rare saddle. Because even without a saddle pack / bag they are still showing the saddle bag model.

And I don't know if it is this specific saddle or rare saddles in general atm because I don't have a 2nd rare saddle on NFI atm the moment to verify.

If you do test this and find that rare saddles are showing up normally,  (b/c I had a convo through CA HELP with someone saying theirs have looked fine on SFI since introduction on rare saddles), you can check this specific bugged saddle then by messaging @envoh ingame NFI .. normally cadence

I6YbQrL.jpg

EDIT: New Information, this is not a rare saddle only bug.

Turns out that it's not only rare saddles which show this bug, and people have also noted that they also have some rare saddles where they are working properly.

Found and seen some 50QL WoA saddles owned by a close neighbour where they are appearing on one and not the other, shown below:

F5DKLsm.jpg

Edited by envoh
Different Cause

Lmao... they work fine on my rare saddle.  but im still using old client.

Edited by Skatyna

Hey! I'm having the same issue but my saddle isn't rare.

It shows on one of my horses but just won't change no matter what on my other.

Would be awesome if there was some sort of visual reset to get this glitch out of here!

2 minutes ago, KookiePop said:

Hey! I'm having the same issue but my saddle isn't rare.

It shows on one of my horses but just won't change no matter what on my other.

Would be awesome if there was some sort of visual reset to get this glitch out of here!

Seen these saddles, can confirm that it's more confusing because they have 2 almost identical saddles: ~50QL with WoA and it works for one and not the other.

F5DKLsm.jpg

Trend I've spotted between these two examples, noting it down for thought. Don't think it is the bug.

But this bug in both scenarios is happening to a 60QL + saddle

Update: going to try deliberately decaying my saddle because it's at 60.04QL now to get it under 60QL.

My guess it that when a saddle reached 60QL it always shows the saddle bags and that is overriding the sprite, because testing with Kookies saddles when the saddle sacks are taken off it still shows the saddle bag similar to my saddle

50 minutes ago, envoh said:

Update: going to try deliberately decaying my saddle because it's at 60.04QL now to get it under 60QL.

My guess it that when a saddle reached 60QL it always shows the saddle bags and that is overriding the sprite, because testing with Kookies saddles when the saddle sacks are taken off it still shows the saddle bag similar to my saddle

after decaying the saddle to 59.99QL through low level imping. it still has this visual bug.

Next cut off would be at 55QL noting that Kookies working saddle is at just over 55QL with damage putting it under, when they are back on I might ask them to imp it slightly after repair to test this.