Sign in to follow this  
Catullus

Free Weapon of Choice and Armor (both 70ql)

For several years, I have offered new players on Celebration a free weapon of 70ql. This year I'm offering the free weapon of your choice again (to new players living on Celebration) and I'm offering a free set of armor (also 70ql). Post here or look me up in game :). I wish you a great end to the year :).

• Like 13

Hi, what a nice offer.  I have a long sword already and studded leather armor. What else would you recommend to newer players? A small axe or short sword? I’m still working on fight skill (at almost 20 now).

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Saishirdi said:

Hi, what a nice offer.  I have a long sword already and studded leather armor. What else would you recommend to newer players? A small axe or short sword? I’m still working on fight skill (at almost 20 now).

I would recommend a large metal shield before another weapon.  It's the easiest to learn and will save your skin!

Cat I plan on playing a lot more with my Xmas break starting tomorrow, lemme know if you need a hand!

• Like 1

Saishirdi, Sorry for the slow reply. Any weapon will do for PVE, but I don't typically recommend the smaller ones like the axe or short sword. Though bladed weapons are nice because you can use them to cut down trees up to 20 skill with that weapon :). Let me know here, in PM, or in game and I'll get you whatever weapon you want :). Like Nomad said -- a 1 hander with a nice shield will go a long way. A big 2 hander is also nice for PVE. Sickle is surprisingly good especially if you are really into nature stuff. There aren't really any bad choices tbh.