Sign in to follow this  
Nirav

Memorial Page

This is just a game.  But real people play it, and what makes this game so incredibly awesome is the people. On these digital lands, we have laughed, cried, run screaming from scary things, gotten lost, rescued each other, killed each other, found dragons and giants, built empires and cabins, forged alliances, built bridges and roads, and woven stories with each other for years. And, like in real life, sometimes something really tragic happens, and we lose players to the death that you can't fix by running to go get your corpse. Those players deserve a place to be remembered.  I would like to create that place, but I need your stories and memories.  Please pm me with the names of fallen heroes you knew personally, and tell a 5k or less word story about them, so your words can echo across the valleys and oceans, skip like rocks across the lakes, leaving ripples that gently move us all towards moments of remembering those who helped build our world, and are no longer in it. When the page gets built and posted, I will post here and in game to let everyone know where it is.  Thank you all. Please pm me with your stories instead of just commenting here so I have them in one place and can get them onto the page.

• Like 10

I love this, @Nirav . Where are you planning to build it?

Edited by Ayuna

I'm not sure yet.  I want to link it to Wurmpedia so folks have access to it, and to here.  I will be discussing things with Enki and Retro, but first, I need content, so please write things in so I have something to put on the page.

I don't have any content yet, but am curious of this project's happenings. Update us