Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Christmas spirit - reconciliation.

Well, 

with Christmas spirit in my heart and wellbeing of our community, I suggest we clear out our ignore lists and try to get along with the fellow players. I did so, cleared my huge ignore list. Merry Christmas to you all!

[04:14:05] You are ignoring nobody.

• Like 1

I would but everyone i’ve ignored has just been a spammer so im not sure if much value would be gained there

• Like 3

Just now, RainRain said:

I would but everyone i’ve ignored has just been a spammer so im not sure if much value would be gained there

I...unignored Darwin and Grifo...despite the fact I tried to aim like 3 times for the enter button, and my hand just didn't want to do it. 😉 No excuses! Let's do the purge. 😉 

Not much to be happy this year. In RL the darn epidemic, in Wurm the devs disowning us players and crippling our work.

All the best for all of you though.

Edited by Ekcin
addendum

11 hours ago, Ekcin said:

Not much to be happy this year. In RL the darn epidemic, in Wurm the devs disowning us players and crippling our work.

All the best for all of you though.

I see some improvement, recent changes made me very happy (even if most of them I don't care like PVP) because they mostly reflection of players' suggestions and requests. I hope for more, of course. Let's not be salty at Christmas. 😉 

Edited by Platyna

Reconciliation is always good, especially at this time of year and even more so when we think of all the awful things that have happened to so many people around the world this year.

Great idea

1 hour ago, Bierking said:

Guys, you do realize that this is just an online game? 

Yeah, it slipped through my mind one day. 😉 

In the time of COVID this is also one of very few human-human interactions we have.

On 12/22/2020 at 4:14 AM, Platyna said:

Well, 

with Christmas spirit in my heart and wellbeing of our community, I suggest we clear out our ignore lists and try to get along with the fellow players. I did so, cleared my huge ignore list. Merry Christmas to you all!

Since 2008 my ignore list has always been empty  Merry xmas and a great new year .)

On 12/23/2020 at 8:26 PM, Bierking said:

Guys, you do realize that this is just an online game? 

It is?

On 12/22/2020 at 10:14 AM, Platyna said:

Well, 

Great idea

• Like 2