Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Who else is hyped for the upcoming update??

Oh and some further usages for sand besides mortar. Also more wall types! and larger building sizes

• Like 2

Player designed items, like cushins, pillows and curtains.  Many people can do fairly good non-interactive low-poly items that would fit right in the wurm world with free 3D tools like say blender or the like.
Posted somewhere with some Creative Commons copyrigt/left would make it usable to the game designers to freely implement with less effort than designing the models them selves 🙂
My wifey looooves the decor side of the game, som more of that would make my life more happy. Happy wife = happy life 😛

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lycanthropic said:

The suprise for the end of this year will be the ability to put items on your house walls/doors.

This will come with the new chirstmas 2020 item: Festive Wraith

What I hope for personally:

• some more love for alchemy, just like fishing/cooking got, would be nice, but with more use out of the different stuff that would be added.
  • glassworks, any day now...
  • taxidermy: I really want to display those huge spiders

Or Be able to paint just the doors or trim on walls maybe?

Years of playing wurm have led me to dread updates.

Still, I wouldn't be around if I didn't have hope.  Hope, maybe, for some nice branching priest and crafter content.

• Like 1

I heard it on a good authority that we are finally getting bridges...

• Like 2

If we’re getting Mammoths at last, then I demand mammoth riders get the kilts we all know were worn by all true mammoth riders of yore. I meant it, if we don’t get kilts the mammoth riding will be lacklustre and incomplete.

So we’re agreed, we must have kilts, with a selection of different tartans to reflect kingdom of course.

• Like 4

Am I thinking of the same update? 

I'm concerned about the rune nerf incoming. Last I checked they have not given out very much details and are being very vague. That's a great way to know it's a nerf. But they don't even give possible planned numbers so we have no real way of discussing it accurately to provide useful feedback. 

9 hours ago, Zenity said:

If we’re getting Mammoths at last, then I demand mammoth riders get the kilts we all know were worn by all true mammoth riders of yore. I meant it, if we don’t get kilts the mammoth riding will be lacklustre and incomplete.

So we’re agreed, we must have kilts, with a selection of different tartans to reflect kingdom of course.

And sporrans so we can do somethin with seal skins

37 minutes ago, TheTrickster said:

And sporrans so we can do somethin with seal skins

wurm fighting 2.0 where weapon/armor combination matters? whaaattt.. that 'be new

tan1.png

• Like 1