Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Who else is hyped for the upcoming update??

I’m super hyped for this upcoming update to the game. Even more so since we have very little idea what it could be! I mean the devs have been working hard on keeping thing under wraps so we will all be surprised when it comes! But it has been confirmed that there will be an update before years end! What do you all think we are gonna get?  There is a massive list of items on the roadmap and in the “On Things Current” post that it could be. My wish for this holiday season is that we get an update to the default action key and to the ui so we can resize the text and reduce the border size of the windows. Also, hanging things on walls is an amazing feature I hope we get too! Super glad the devs chose that one to put their efforts towards. Which updates are you hoping to see?

• Like 3

Let us color freedom wagons red ,black, blue something more then just GREEN for new years i would be happy but dont think there working on that so you know :(

• Like 2

I'm excited for the ingame tooltips to improve the new player experience!

Optimism makes my heart sad. Here’s hoping you aren’t disappointed, but at this point i’ve learned that keeping my expectations low and being pleasantly surprised is a better choice.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, McGarnicle said:

I’m super hyped for this upcoming update to the game. Even more so since we have very little idea what it could be! I mean the devs have been working hard on keeping thing under wraps so we will all be surprised when it comes! But it has been confirmed that there will be an update before years end! What do you all think we are gonna get?  There is a massive list of items on the roadmap and in the “On Things Current” post that it could be. My wish for this holiday season is that we get an update to the default action key and to the ui so we can resize the text and reduce the border size of the windows. Also, hanging things on walls is an amazing feature I hope we get too! Super glad the devs chose that one to put their efforts towards. Which updates are you hoping to see?

not a fan of that practice

--edit

about what I hope for... less wogic, mainly for old content and the new

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 2

I'd be happy if they just fix some of the silly visual bugs, like animals sticking through walls and hair coming off with hats, but of course it would be wonderful to see some new things too. I'll be delighted to see pretty much anything that was mentioned in the road map. I can't wait to be able to hang things on walls, and to build real docks!! I'm also excited for the animal and exploration improvements that were mentioned, and the sound/visual updates too. So much to look forward to! 

• Like 2

More journal goals!

Mammoths! We need mammoths. Big, furry mammoths, as tough as drakes!

A reason to be a villager or alliance member!

Display stands for fish, hunting trophies and other oddities!

Yes im shouting it to improve the chances of being heard.

Edited by Nordlys
  • Like 2

If it disables that that bloody Non-English CA-Help is activated after each and every update or maintenance restart I'm happy.

Sooooooooooooooo tired of disableing it over and over again on my 4 characters each and every time I log in after one of those things.

Thorin :) 

• Like 2

The suprise for the end of this year will be the ability to put items on your house walls/doors.

This will come with the new chirstmas 2020 item: Festive Wraith

What I hope for personally:

• some more love for alchemy, just like fishing/cooking got, would be nice, but with more use out of the different stuff that would be added.
  • glassworks, any day now...
  • taxidermy: I really want to display those huge spiders
Edited by Lycanthropic

21 minutes ago, NeeNee said:

Mammoths AND Pandas!

interesting Combo

12 hours ago, McGarnicle said:

I mean the devs have been working hard on keeping thing under wraps

If things are kept such a secret is it normally to prevent the player to object about it before it is to late.

• Like 6

I am amazed you perfectly wrote the first half like it's paid advertisement

3 hours ago, Pandalet said:

NO MAMMOTHS!

Ow...my eyes...

I have big hopes for the combat overhaul.

We can ill afford another Klendathu.

Edited by griper
because reasons
  • Like 1