Sign in to follow this  
Zuelatak

Never before seen NO ALT deed

Zuelatek's Hamlet

The Hamlet's #1 goal is a strong lively community.

~40 members (10 unique players every day)

How we plan to achieve this.

• Alts are not allowed! 
Spoiler

You may only have one unique character on the deed and it is not allowed to interact with any other alts you may have and any alts any Alliance members may have. This provides a lot more meaning to everyone's characters especially priests who's sacrifice now means something.

• RPG elements
Spoiler

We've created Guild Halls that are buildings designated to a certain set of skills and we encourage our deed members to use those buildings when doing those specific skills. This way we can keep players out of their personal homes and near other players that do similar activates. We encourage a personal home to be mainly decorative, a place for personal storage, and sleep. If a deed member finds themselves invested in one particular guild we have roles that are used as titles so you can be a "Smith of Zuelatek's Hamlet" instead of a "Villager of Zuelatek's Hamlet." The permissions are still the same. We also have titles for priests as well.

FyQmIjU.png?1kPgtDLx.png

We are looking for all types of players as long as you're interested in community!

The deed is located at F24 on Cadence slightly north of the bay and east of the steppe. Currently about 25 members strong.

If you are interested in joining add me on Discord Zuelatak#6607, join my Discord https://discord.com/invite/kW3b7ZJ, or leave a reply.

Spoiler

fy5IxGr.png58UDAkf.pngPKYbsur.png

Edited by Zuelatak
  • Like 1

Usually players dont have a priest as a main account. Priests are limited in what they can and cant do... so id say without no alts no priests and with no priests you get limited in what kind of thing that can be produced... that or everyone has to buy enchants. But cost coin and if you can produce items that sell well...

You see where i am going with this.

The idea are good but it may need tweaking.

11 minutes ago, Daash said:

Usually players dont have a priest as a main account. Priests are limited in what they can and cant do... so id say without no alts no priests and with no priests you get limited in what kind of thing that can be produced... that or everyone has to buy enchants. But cost coin and if you can produce items that sell well...

You see where i am going with this.

The idea are good but it may need tweaking.

Actually priests were an inspiration for the no alts. We currently have 4 priests and they all have plenty of fun. I would argue non-priests are also limited because they can't cast spells. The point of no alts is to create dependency on other deedmates. Teamwork makes the dream work and everyone so far has felt fulfilled and with purpose on the deed, so to me everything has been working just as planned. Appreciate the concern though. I'm all ears for ideas.

Up to date

Posted (edited)

yeah right... but sometimes alts can be useful... you have a "camera alt", can someone that joins you also have a "camera alt"? Why not what makes you so special?

Edited by shakys
Moderation Edit

On 3/25/2021 at 10:03 AM, Lydd said:

I'd like to join!

Apologies I don't check the post too frequently if you're still interested we'd love to have you! If you have Discord I highly recommend joining at http://bit.ly/Zuelatak and moving the conversation there. I'll check back later though in case you wanna stick here.

20 hours ago, Oriana said:

yeah right... but sometimes alts can be useful... you have a "camera alt", can someone that joins you also have a "camera alt"? Why not what makes you so special?

You're correct. Alts can be useful, but we've decided that we want to live life without them. I won't judge you or anyone else for using alts, but the 30 people who live on my deed love that it has no alts, so it will be staying that way. My "Camera Alts" are literally just cameras used for my stream. I don't personally consider them alts and they don't break my deed rules. If anyone else on my deed wanted camera alts they are totally welcome to making some. In fact, anyone on my deed is welcome to making alts in general they are just not allowed on the deed. The specific ruling of the No Alts rule is "No interacting with your alts or any alts of the Alliance."

I get it so do you mean the character or characters that join your deed cannot be assisted by or in any ways boosted or "power leveled" by the use of any other Alts that you may have I think I understand now...

On 12/21/2020 at 12:05 PM, Zuelatak said:

You may only have one unique character on the deed and it is not allowed to interact with any other alts you may have and any alts any Alliance members may have. This provides a lot more meaning to everyone's characters especially priests who's sacrifice now means something.

Here's the EXACT wording that you can find by clicking the "Reveal hidden contents" Under the 

On 12/21/2020 at 12:05 PM, Zuelatak said:

Alts are not allowed! 

My Cameras are technically a rule break of the unique character clause, but for what they are/do my deed has never considered it a problem. I just invite them to the deed to easily /suicide and respawn them there.

up to date roster

5GLLVVv.png
With newly acquired land that provides access to the bay! (Left of the pottery beam)

Gonna just drop this here since I didn't receive a response in GL.
I'd strongly advise that you include a disclaimer in your post of the following
A. How strongly you advertise for your twitch channel (the twitch channel URL is even the name of one of the buildings)
B. How players may be included in your stream
C. How you stream far more often than actually have anything to do with your community (aside from answering questions in your discord)
D. How players items (including cart inventory) are confiscated and/or redistributed after they haven't logged on in so long

If you are curious but hesitant about joining this place and would like to pm me for more information- my inbox is open. I have both good and bad to say about it.

Edited by pepofaec
  • Like 2