Sign in to follow this  
Ols

Blacklighters on Freedom

Thanks for the report, I'll fix the bug. Don't expect to stay BL on freedom for long:) Remember that until the code is updated anything considered abuse may get you banned.

Dont suppose you can make it so HOTS can go to and from Freedom without losing a convert every time? Make HOTS one of the choices on the portal?

Thanks for the report, I'll fix the bug. Don't expect to stay BL on freedom for long:) Remember that until the code is updated anything considered abuse may get you banned.

Darnit, there goes my free ride to wild....  :D

Can someone move my alt Mistress back from Wild? She got lost there testing what happens when a BLer dies on freedom, and i want her as an alt.

Can someone move my alt Mistress back from Wild? She got lost there testing what happens when a BLer dies on freedom, and i want her as an alt.

Spend 10s  :D

Why? It's a bug that put her there, and she's a 1 skiller anyway. I just don't want to waste £9

Why? It's a bug that put her there, and she's a 1 skiller anyway. I just don't want to waste £9

You exploited it, you pay for it.

Is there any chance we could keep our faith to Lib while on freedom?

Doesnt seem quite fare that WLers can go between wild/freedom and keep theire faith while we cant?

Is there any chance we could keep our faith to Lib while on freedom?

Doesnt seem quite fare that WLers can go between wild/freedom and keep theire faith while we cant?

Dont forget not only can they do this WL'ers can even switch between MR and JK with no loss of convert while Hots cant even go back and forth without using a convert. Yeah for those that noticed im gonna keep bringing up the convert issue over and over until it balanced for Hots.

Dont forget not only can they do this WL'ers can even switch between MR and JK with no loss of convert while Hots cant even go back and forth without using a convert. Yeah for those that noticed im gonna keep bringing up the convert issue over and over until it balanced for Hots.

Just get rid of converts and instead have a time limit that you have to be that kingdom before you can change again. This includes the use of the portals. Say like a month or something?

...but that wouldnt really be fair for people coming over from freedom who want to be hots...

so if you have just used a portal to get into wild you have a week where you can convert to hots.

Just have a HotS portal. I want to go HotS if I go to Wild and I don't want to waste a convert going MR first. Lib should be a faith on Freedom, but with strict prerequisites in skill, experience and the like. Make a small cult of Lib worshipers who may not convert the masses.

iirc somthing about hots being the outcasts meaning no matter what you need to convert to the kingdom in order to join.

iirc somthing about hots being the outcasts meaning no matter what you need to convert to the kingdom in order to join.

Its not so much losing the convert to go HOTS that im concerned about but the problem is if your HOTS and you go from lets say Wild to Freedom then decide its not for you and want to go back. You then go to the portal and the only choice you have is MR or JK so you have to convert yet again when you get back to Wild. I dont forsee many people going back and forth from HOTS to Freedom but why limit HOTS and not the rest. The only solution I see is just make HOTS one of the choices on the portal and it takes you right to the Shroud without losing a convert just like JK,MR get. I agree Liblia should stay on Wild.

If I had my way we would still have Home Servers cept Hots would have had one also and we would see cross server travel by boat once more and none of this would matter. Yes I can dream :)