Sign in to follow this  
Zarwaddim

Need help with Wagoner

I found a related thread (Wagoner placement guidance needed - Town Square - Wurm Online Forum), but had some additional questions.

It seems in that post the person did a "T" bone for the Wagoner waystone. My setup is slightly different. Here is a pic:

bJfHKYC.png

The waystone in the foreground is on my deed and part of a highway. The waystone in the background is where I want to place the Wagoner on my deed. However, you can kind of see that the waystone in the foreground points to the other in the background but says "Unknown". The background waystone points to another deed, which the foreground waystone also points to (the sign to the left is the highway still under construction).

Would this be valid for a Wagoner? I ask because if it's "Unknown" I wasn't sure the Wagoner would work. I thought to place the foreground waystone on my perimeter, but then if I remove the foreground waystone and leave the catseyes as a "Y" I am not sure that will work for the highway. Maybe I am just confused all around, because if you can only have one waystone on a deed that says your deed name (terminus), then it baffles me how you are supposed to do a cul de sac for the Wagoner in this specific scenario.

Any insights are appreciated. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

It should work, I see waystones all the time pointing to Waggoners that say "unknown" since it's not pointing to a deed itself.

• Like 1

A waystone will always say "Unknown" on cul-de-sac, that is not a routing waystone (the one that connects your deed to the common highway system). If all the slate paved tiles are on deed, plant the wagoner, if it is directly connected to the routing waystone it shouldn't say "Unknown" any more, it will say "Wagoner Whatever Camp". There is some known issue that it may not be refreshed until the server restart, but it doesn't affect the wagoner functionality, if you see your wagoner on the list while setup up of the delivery, it is okay. 

Zrzut-ekranu-z-2020-12-21-07-30-04.png

Edited by Platyna
  • Like 2

No problem, as a road engineer of SE Ind I will gladly answer all highway related questions. 🙂

• Like 1