Sign in to follow this  
Journey

Roofing

One of my favourite aspects of wurm, is its building mechanic. I absolutely love putting together new building designs on deed planner and then building them into the game, and there truly is a lot you can do with the different parts we have available. However, one area I find sorely lacking is roof types/design. There is very little you can do to change the look of a roof, and often I find myself having to drastically change a plan ive made so the roof doesn't look goofy!

Im rubbish with adding images to forum posts, so ill let you guys do a quick search, but I think adding new roofing types like Lean-to, Saltbox, Pitched, Gambrel, Clerestory designs would be awesome! As well as this, being able to add the option of havings Dormers attached to certain roof types would also be fantastic!

I understand that there are much more important things that need to be implemented into the game and right now there is little importance put on new artwork etc. but im just putting my 2 cents in about what I think would be great to add in the future!

• Like 2

Aye,  even if only a skillion roof was added, we could kludge lean-to and clerestory roofs from that.  Just move the ridge from the tile/span centre to one border and controllable, and a whole lot of options are opened.

Edited by TheTrickster
  • Like 1