Sign in to follow this  
rustsys

What other game(s) are you playing right now?

Not as much as I used to. Just Wurm and No Man's Sky, sometimes.

Edit: Oh, and a MUD called Discworld. Occasionally! And oh, Mahjong, rarely. 🤭

p.s.: Вы русский игрок?

Edited by Ayuna
  • Like 1

Oblivion

Warcraft III: Frozen Throne

the new call of duty sometimes

Some random indie games

CrossCode
Littlewood
Secrets of Grindea
STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town
My Time At Portia

Currently:

Immortals Fenyx Rising (half price at Epic at the moment, so I couldn't resist this one)

Cyberpunk 2077

Anno 1800

Edited by Ecrir
  • Like 1

I'm having some fun dabbling in two.

1.   Gloria Victis with improved combat that is directional and more fluid that adds meaning to the combat experience

2.  Medieval Dynasty, a legacy type settlement building, crafting genre set in medieval times with beautiful countryside nature biom to make up for static dialogue with NPC's for questing.  The hunting is rewarding when you spear a buck and butcher it.  has seasons that confer meaning dictationg crop rotation choices, and sensitivities to climate.  

both worth a try yet could also use more finish work.

• Like 1

Skyrim, Football Manager and Kerbal Space Program here. 

Played them all for years!

Mostly just wurm these days.

Sometimes My Summer Car, and Spintires

• Like 1

Been playing Legends of Runeterra on the side while playing wurm. Good game if you like card games like Hearthstone & Magic

I am playing guild wars 2. the wintersday event is going on right now and I am taking full advantage of it, but I am kinda going between wurm and this at the moment. 

No photo description available.

• Like 1

Medieval dynasty. Discovered it couple of months ago, still in alpha but immersion is incredible. I was blown away by farming and hunting excpecially. Unfortunately its single player and its lacking the depth of Wurm, but its interesting concept.

I play alot of different games, but the ones i kinda always play (might be every day, week or once every month), besides Wurm is:

- Minecraft

- World of warcraft

- Heroes of the storm

- Farming simulator

- The hunter COTW

Then i play pretty much every game that punches my interest at the time. Some of them i just play once, some other might spark my interest over a longer period of time. I currently have just under 500 games in my Steam library, but havent tried them all, but most. :)

• Like 1

During my temp hiatus from online games, I dusted off this old gem (Pharaoh) and fired it up.  I also found this "review" on youtube that I couldn't resist linking. It's not only a good review, the guy's delivery had me laughing.  It's a good watch, even if you aren't interested in the game itself. Just for it's humor value.  :)

Aside from Wurm, the only other thing I've really been playing for a little while is GTA Online. I also have a friend that I play Age of Empires 2 with; he bought me the Definitive Edition for Christmas. That doesn't include the various hobby games I'm into off the computer, mind you.

2 hours ago, Amadee said:

During my temp hiatus from online games, I dusted off this old gem (Pharaoh) and fired it up.  I also found this "review" on youtube that I couldn't resist linking. It's not only a good review, the guy's delivery had me laughing.  It's a good watch, even if you aren't interested in the game itself. Just for it's humor value.  :)

I played that game a ton back in the day, really enjoyed it. There's a remake on Steam that isn't out yet, I'm really looking forward to it.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1351080/Pharaoh_A_New_Era/

• Like 1

I mainly play Wurm (both forms) but also play:

Core Exiles: PBBG Space Game- thousands of items can be crafted. I have played this for over 10 years and the developer just keeps on adding to the game.

Solace Crafting: This is again a game created by a tiny team. The game is still very much a work in progress, however, updates are frequent and the developer does listen to his player-base. I dip into and out of the game and am impressed at the improvements that are made each time.

I would love to give Medieval Dynasty a try as it looks amazing when I view some of the videos that players such as Raptor make but will likely wait a while to allow some further development and improvements to occur.

People mentioning Pharaoh also remind me of the Caesar series that I enjoyed playing in the dim and distant past but if they are resurrected then I may just try them again.

"Other games"? What is this witchcraft? I don't have enough hours in the day for Wurm -- much less "other games" (whatever that is)!

• Like 1

As of late i got limited time due to work going into overclock.

All i got time for as of late,

- Deep Rock Galactic when i see my friends are online too.

- Minecraft (Modded) 

- Papers Please as i recently got it from a gift and it is rather enjoyable.

On 12/28/2020 at 3:13 PM, Spolmit said:

Solace Crafting: This is again a game created by a tiny team. The game is still very much a work in progress, however, updates are frequent and the developer does listen to his player-base. I dip into and out of the game and am impressed at the improvements that are made each time.

I have been very interested in this one, it sees to be getting really good reviews for such a tiny team.

Medieval Dynasty I really like this aside from the distances you have to travel at times necessitating not being able to make it home and having to camp in the forest.

Just starting on;

The Guild

Kingdom Come

• Like 1

There are two clusters on WO, and WU has soooo many servers.  What's this notion of "other games"?