Sign in to follow this  
Glenson

Invisible & other glitches

A while back I logged on to Wurm Unlimited and found several glitches. I first noticed when I tried to defend myself when I decided to attacked a Mountian Lion, but it's outline wash blue instead of red. The invisibility worked 2 days ago when the Avatar of Magranon showed up on my doorstep. Anyhow I am not only invisible I can carry over 200 bricks, build wood fences without material and my food and water refill automatically when I run out. I am hoping you have a helpful solution at least to the invisible part as I cannot do any hunting. Not sure what else to add so here is hoping that you can helpme here. 

thanking you in advance

Barry

Edited by Bakhita
removed personal information.

Hi Barry (Glenson), it sounds like your toon is an Admin.  It is normal for all admins to be invisible when they first log in each time.  You just need to type #invis to toggle your invisibility on or off.  If you're a higher level admin, you are also likely invulnerable and therefore can't hunt.  Toggle this off or on with #invuln

The blue outline makes me wonder if you have WurmESP client mod?  Sometimes the outline colour for creatures is different with WurmESP than with vanilla Wurm.  If this is the case for you, you can change the outline colours in the ESP properties file.

basically dont play as gm. and if you downgrade from gm to regular player ingame, you will likely need to relog for it to fully apply.

Thanks Batta, that worked. I am a fairly new player and when I set my own server up things happened but I am learning. Thanks for your help

Thanks also to Griffith, it really wasn't my intention to play as GM and didn't know I was until now. Thanks 

• Like 1