Sign in to follow this  
Journey

Chopped Veggie Saccing

I was wondering how chopped vegetables stack up against other means of acquiring faith on my priests. As well as this, what skills are used besides farming that affects the outcome of the chopped veggie QL. At the moment, im using cloth squares, but will be wanting to supply other priests types shortly and was thinking veggies may be the way to go?

Chopped veggies are decent, as they are fairly simple to get enough of, and to get high ql of pretty quick.

Farming gives better ql veggies and then cooking is used for chopping them into better ql.

If youre up for some ropemaking grinding cordage rope is a good option too, as wemp is quite easy to get a hold of since its using farming aswell.

For farming skill, just farm alot. The more the marrier.

For cooking skill, grind HFC with meat+veggie in a frying pan in a forge. Same applies here as for farming, the more frying pans you fill, the faster it will go up.

Ropemaking can be grinded while imping fish keep net or net trap.

Edited by Nordlys
  • Like 2

Since it sounds like you are Fo priest another good alternative is diced meat. Not minced, not fillet it must be diced. It have a linear scaling so QL don't really matter and is storage able. On top, you get like 2-4 in one action if you use meat direct from butcher animals that are not put in an FSB first. Maybe a bit hard to get on the NFS cluster since animals are still scares to my knowledge but on the old cluster or the PVP server this is a good early game alternative that require not a lot of skill to get good results.

• Like 1