Sign in to follow this  
Magg

Seasonal skins and missions

I was just wondering if we could get a pylon, or pillar or shrine re-skin as a giant Christmas tree (or other giant seasonal items).

It would be a fun community event.  Maybe for Christmas 2021?

They would be fun missions to do just before Christmas as well.

Re-skins for other season related items and even different religions might be fun as well.

Even seasonal colossus skins would be interesting.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

I would prefer giant Christmas trees, as suggested in a topic linked below. But missions would be cool. 

Edited by Platyna

implementing more events... sure.... but forcefully changing models to celebrate holidays which some do not celebrate will be a .... show to deal with

2 hours ago, Finnn said:

implementing more events... sure.... but forcefully changing models to celebrate holidays which some do not celebrate will be a .... show to deal with

There is already an option in the game settings to turn off seasonal skins. 

Just create an opt out.  Many mmo games have special events around the main holidays.  I agree with the topic creator.  New models and missions would be fab.  I would say to just stay away from real world religious type events though. 

Maybe there could be a wurm religious event.  I mean wurm dies have God's and goddesses so why not create an event or something special for them.  Users could always do it themselves though, of course :)

Edited by Zexos

21 hours ago, Finnn said:

Er... did we not just recently have exactly that with Halloween?  The biggest stir it seemed to cause was getting an off-switch for it.