Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Be able to leave a passenger on land.

I am posting this suggestion after the talk with @Astarte, let's face it, most of Wurm players are nice, but black sheep happen, and while I understand the rationale behind this:

[02:01:44] You plot a course to Independence.
[02:01:44] You may not leave the server with this boat as one of your passengers will not have passenger permission on new server.

So people wouldn't lure noobies on their boats and then leave them at server borders, but there should be a way to get rid of a passenger that is unwanted.  My proposition would be to right-click a land tile and select "disembark passenger"

Would be a good feature even for players who may go afk on your choice of transport for too long

doesnt that open up the possibility to drop someone on a lava tile they cant climb out of, or a mine door that drops them into a shaft or something

9 hours ago, Muzukurin said:

doesnt that open up the possibility to drop someone on a lava tile they cant climb out of, or a mine door that drops them into a shaft or something

It depends on how will a programmer code it, lava is already recognized by the server as a different tile type than e.g. rock, also server is "aware" of the slopes etc. so the conditions can be set while implementing this feature, plus it would griefing. 

Edited by Platyna