Sign in to follow this  
OnlyFrands

OnlyFrands 1x2x | Modded | Whitelisted Community

ONLYFRANDS
It's just for frands.

LIVEMAP ||| MOD SETTINGS ||| DISCORD

We believe that multiplayer games are often best played with friends.

OnlyFrands, which is perhaps among the first whitelisted, invite-by-application Wurm servers, is a homage to that idea. More than a server, but a community of friends. We love this game, and we decided to play together.

We are a 1x 2x PvE server that is friendly to RP. We enjoy an 8k by 8k map of sprawling plains, rolling hills, wide oceans and towering mountains, and we run a selection of mods that greatly improve quality of life and add new features. But most importantly, we have a community that we love to be a part of. We may not be from the same country, or naturally speak the same language, but we all really love Wurm, and through that we've come together. We share similar values and the unifying goal of just having a really good time, whatever that means to us.

We value cooperation and the voice of the people. Everything important is community-driven, decided by polls and votes, from the gameplay to the mods to the community itself.

If you hold the same values - if you like cooperation, community, fun - and want to be part of this, you might just find a home here on OnlyFrands, among our small collective of close friends. To join, you need to submit an application on our Discord channel in order to be invited to play. If you don't apply, your connection attempt will be refused automatically. Applications can be posted on our Discord, where they'll be voted on by everyone.

It's for my friends. It's for my friend's friends. Maybe, if you want it to be, it can be for you and your friends. It's Wurm how we like it, and we're not sorry. You shouldn't be either.

Edited by OnlyFrands

And a happy New Year! I hope that 2021 is much better for the people of earth than 2020 was :)

Well, it's official - the very first deed on OnlyFrands has been founded.

Congratulations to Nechized, Seren, and their new deed, The Temple of Roses. :)

I know there are more players out there that share our mindsets of making a community of long term oriented players that enjoy the journey more then just the end goal.  Sure getting to the end of your journey is certainly a goal anyone wishes to accomplish, but I find its the friends and the memories you make along the way that makes it memorable in the long run.

This is what OnlyFrands is about.  Making goals to work on and contribute to a group of players that are in it for the long haul.

We aren't expecting every waking moment to be on here either.  We all have lives outside of this game world.  Its understandable.  We all have to make a living somehow. 

With that being said the community here is looking to gain such like minded people.  Have that huge tower you always wanted to build?  Come grind bricks until your mind explodes but laugh along the way.  Got that deed you always wanted in that perfect spot?  come build it!

Community makes this world come to life and without it its just a hollow shell of what it can be.  So come slay some monsters with us.  Come party with a group to hunt for treasure and fight off its great guardians.  Maybe even one day we can all look down at that unique plaguing our beautiful world and join up to bring them down just as the epic tales of heroics and honor should. 

Its all about community and we welcome the chance to see others here that share in this vision.

-MS

• Like 1

'Noob Life' or 'Harald and Cow'
By Thom.
The artist was inspired by Harald & Young Cow.

wurm.20210225.1627.jpg

Happy to report that OnlyFrands is still going strong! How's your 2021 so far?

Hello, Wurmians! I am happy to announce that OnlyFrands is currently offering a DOUBLE BOUNTY WEEK from now until the 31st of May! All the cash received for killing animals on OnlyFrands is doubled, making it easier to establish a deed, build up a nestegg, or work towards buying a ship or full set of armor.

If you've never played on OnlyFrands, now is the perfect time to apply! You'll be part of a phenomenal, welcoming and cooperative community of friends, plus you'll be able to get a head start on your goals. Apply on our Discord channel, link in the main post above.

I think your server/game is broken or others will need to download something for this to work. Cause i tried getting in there several times, i got kicked.

2 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

I think your server/game is broken or others will need to download something for this to work. Cause i tried getting in there several times, i got kicked.

Whitelisted means it has the whiteList mod.  Players have to apply to the GM to be put on the whiteList before they can join the server.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Batta said:

Whitelisted means it has the whiteList mod.  Players have to apply to the GM to be put on the whiteList before they can join the server.  

Hi guys - Thanks Batta, you're 100% correct about the Whitelist mod :)

13 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

Sylvanas, thanks for your interest, and sorry for the inconvenience, but OnlyFrands is a whitelisted community as explained in the main post.

"To join, you need to submit an application on our Discord channel in order to be invited to play. If you don't apply, your connection attempt will be refused automatically."

This is to preserve the type of community we here at OnlyFrands like best.  We wish you best of luck where ever you end up next.

• Like 2

I hope everyone here on OnlyFrands had a great time with our Double Bounty Week, but unfortunately, the celebrations have come to an end! Keep an eye out for the next one, whenever that may be.

12 hours ago, OnlyFrands said:

Hi guys - Thanks Batta, you're 100% correct about the Whitelist mod :)

Sylvanas, thanks for your interest, and sorry for the inconvenience, but OnlyFrands is a whitelisted community as explained in the main post.

"To join, you need to submit an application on our Discord channel in order to be invited to play. If you don't apply, your connection attempt will be refused automatically."

This is to preserve the type of community we here at OnlyFrands like best.  We wish you best of luck where ever you end up next.

Ah i see, well sorry i dont use discord. But anyway back to WO playing. I did poke around to find something i might find interesting in on the server launcher, there is one that is 8k map, that has plenty of room, but unfort look like might have been pulled down.

I think its called Emerald Expanse, gotta be on USA East Coast, cause i get good pings there. Most of those European Servers arent that great and i attend to avoid them, regardless what they are.

Edited by Sylvanas

1 hour ago, Sylvanas said:

Ah i see, well sorry i dont use discord. But anyway back to WO playing. I did poke around to find something i might find interesting in on the server launcher, there is one that is 8k map, that has plenty of room, but unfort look like might have been pulled down.

I think its called Emerald Expanse, gotta be on USA East Coast, cause i get good pings there. Most of those European Servers arent that great and i attend to avoid them, regardless what they are.

That's okay, not everyone uses Discord :) Nothing wrong with that. We're deliberately trying to be more or less inaccessible for most folks, so as to limit the number of applications we receive to maintain our small community. Reading the main post is just step one.

Never heard of Emerald Expanse before, but it sounds like they had good taste... '8k map, plenty of room'... :P  Oh, most familiar. In any case, I hope you have a good time on WO.

• Like 1

emerald expanses was great when in it first started, I am not sure now.  I havent seen anyone on. 

4 hours ago, OnlyFrands said:

Bump :) Still around, and open to applications for the time being.

I tried, got rejected lol. Hardly anyone want to put up with that rants. If low population going on in there, i dont think hardly anyone will be around or for long.

Yes, you did indeed try, and your application did indeed get rejected by the players. Best of luck to you in future lol.