Sign in to follow this  
Zerobyte

Join us :-)

Hey quick bit about us -

Long time players (14 years) playing a relaxed game, trying not to grind this time around! Just having fun!

Looking for somebody in the Australian or New Zealand timezone (not essential, just our timezone)

Age, sex, or experience doesn't matter (happy to help another new player learn the game), just relaxed and a sense of humour (we really dont take things too seriously haha)

Can do any jobs you like, dont want people locked into things they dont like

We are located at M9, a large natural undeveloped deed, with great mines, coast nearby, plenty of room to grow and great hunting 

Drop us a line here or ingame (Saturnfive)

Edited by Zerobyte
  • Like 5

Hello everybody,

the neighbourhood and the alliance of different villages is great and full of helpfull people. If you want to develop your full potencial

as a wurmplayer, then this place is the right place for you. Its also one of the most beautiful places I have seen so far in my wurm

history (10+ years).

All the Best, B 

• Like 1

Bump - would also like someone interested in farming - any questions please dont hesitate to ask

Jobs filled -

Fine Carp

Weapon Smith

Leather Worker

Cloth Tailor

Gardener

Rest up for grabs 🙂

Good guy.   join his Mad Max crowd.  i promise he won't make you mine iron. Guys have been around since the start, so they know the game.     Join them!!

Hello Wurmians,

we are still looking for 2-3 good girls and guys that like a relaxed environment in wurm with other nice and friendly players. It doesnt matter what skills you are focussing on as long as you are a nice 

and easy going girl or guy. Also nationality, sexuality, age, colour or time zone are unimportant. We talk a lot in village chat and joke around. If you enjoy really nice people around you, then this is the place to be ;).

All the best, Bier

Bump still looking for players in the aest timezone, Australia/New Zealand (or night owls 😉 ) New players or old, all welcome