Sign in to follow this  
christopher

weather

when you are not busy lightning thunder rain visable rain , fog , ive seen all before not now thank you

enable particle system and environment effects, think it's 2 settings in the config for these, probably will be helpful for devs to see your profile settings.. if you can post the ini file content or upload it somewhere.

cant find the 2 settings you mentioned and dont no how to post content so i guess ill never have weather ever again sad

• Cat 1

ask in ca-help for particle system, rain, weather effects.. and the volumetric light settings, you'll need the modern renderer.. wait to see 2-3 CA-helpers online to poke them for this question, explain that you want to be able to see the rain and fog effects (I'm not playing right now, cant show anything or refer for exact location of the settings, most of these can probably also be set with setoption command in the console ..)

As this appears to be a settings issue rather than a bug, I've moved it to CA.  If it turns out to be a bug, please let us know and I'll move it back to bugs.