Sign in to follow this  
konlin

Unable to trade Bloods

Today at a troll slaying event I was unable to trade bloods to another player so they could make potions, they opened the trade window and when i put the bloods in they could not see the bloods. we closed window and i instigated the trade, once again they could not see the bloods. i rebooted the game, same situation, i tried to trade just 1 blood instead of a stack, same situation, they could not see the blood, i tried trading the bloods to a different character, same situation, rebooted again, same situation, finally i dropped the bloods into a cart and the pther person was able to see them and interact with them. have not had this problem before or with anything else. during these trade attempts i was also going to pass source crystals and tey saw the crystals just fine, but they never saw blood in the trade window. this was an assortment of different bloods. and it didnt matter if it was 1 blood or multiple bloods, the other person never saw any bloods in the trade window. not sure if it can be reproduced but wanted to notify you in case someone else has the same problem.

this occured on Release, outside, off deed

Did you drag the blood from a container in your inventory? (Backpack, satchel, etc.)

After some internal discussion, we may have a lead.  Were the bloods in a locked container in your inventory?