gnomegates

The Gnome Depot Top Tier BoTD Enchanted Tools!

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Ismira said:

Please cod 70+ql needle with 70+ botd

 

 


Sent! Thank you again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gnomegates said:


Sent! Thank you again!

thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cod 100ql - 75 BoTD pelt to Mosss please :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mosss said:

cod 100ql - 75 BoTD pelt to Mosss please :)

 

[06:38:07] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you very much! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ya. Need your highest Metal brush and stone chisel. Send it to Breezzy! ty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Breezzy said:

Hey ya. Need your highest Metal brush and stone chisel. Send it to Breezzy! ty!

 

[03:17:08] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you very much! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated new stock

Added Mallets

Added Needles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to purchase your stone chisel 70ql - 60 BoTD - 95c  

please cod to dropthecookie thank you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trowel 70ql - 79 BoTD - 1s 58c. Mail to Jimio please.

 

Thankyou :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dropthecookie said:

I would like to purchase your stone chisel 70ql - 60 BoTD - 95c  

please cod to dropthecookie thank you

 

Sent thank you very much :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hoppper said:

Trowel 70ql - 79 BoTD - 1s 58c. Mail to Jimio please.

 

Thankyou :)

 

[09:35:19] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you very much :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Butcher Knife

86ql - 97 BoTD - 3s 59c

 

COD to Nicholai plz

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nicholai said:

Butcher Knife

86ql - 97 BoTD - 3s 59c

 

COD to Nicholai plz

 

 

[12:46:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you very much! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, 

 

I am looking for these items CoD to Sussermans please:

 

Carving Knife - 93ql - 88 BoTD - 4s 40c
Hatchet - 70ql - 91 BoTD - 3s 38c
Pickaxe - 70ql - 84 BoTD - 2s 30c
Rake - 70ql - 69 BoTD - 1s 8c
 

Thanks!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shuego said:

Hello, 

 

I am looking for these items CoD to Sussermans please:

 

Carving Knife - 93ql - 88 BoTD - 4s 40c
Hatchet - 70ql - 91 BoTD - 3s 38c
Pickaxe - 70ql - 84 BoTD - 2s 30c
Rake - 70ql - 69 BoTD - 1s 8c
 

Thanks!

 

 

 

Hiyas, I have the tools except I don't have a Pickaxe with 84 botd, I have one with 80 botd. Let me know if that will work for ya!

 

Thanks :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! i was curious if you do custom orders at all? i was hoping to get a BoTD casted  knife, fork and Spoon but its not exactly something people post on their store haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fendewen said:

Hello! i was curious if you do custom orders at all? i was hoping to get a BoTD casted  knife, fork and Spoon but its not exactly something people post on their store haha

 

Hiyas, I'll send you a PM so we can work out the details of what your looking for! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to get buy 3 get 1 free.

 

Butcher knife 81ql  77 botd -1s 54c

Rake 70 ql  67 botd -1s 4c

Shovel 70ql  78 botd -1s 56c

Sickle 80 ql  83 botd - 2s 27c

 

Send to fearxcorona thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CoronaFTW said:

I would like to get buy 3 get 1 free.

 

Butcher knife 81ql  77 botd -1s 54c

Rake 70 ql  67 botd -1s 4c

Shovel 70ql  78 botd -1s 56c

Sickle 80 ql  83 botd - 2s 27c

 

Send to fearxcorona thanks

 

[10:01:03] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you very much! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Grooming Brush - 70ql - 85 BoTD - 2s 32c

Butchering Knife - 81ql - 74 BoTD - 1s 49c

Mallet - 70ql - 94 BoTD - 3s 49c

Hatchet - 70ql - 83 BoTD - 2s 27c

 

 

SquishJess in game, please and thanks!

Edited by Squish
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Squish said:

Grooming Brush - 70ql - 85 BoTD - 2s 32c

Butchering Knife - 81ql - 74 BoTD - 1s 49c

Mallet - 70ql - 94 BoTD - 3s 49c

Hatchet - 70ql - 83 BoTD - 2s 27c

 

 

SquishJess in game, please and thanks!

 

[14:59:12] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you very much :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I get 

 

70ql - 86 BoTD - 2s 35c trowel

 

Send to fearxcorona thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CoronaFTW said:

Can I get 

 

70ql - 86 BoTD - 2s 35c trowel

 

Send to fearxcorona thanks

 

[13:53:49] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you very much :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTB Iron Pickaxe - 30ql - 70 BoTD 

Aroie in game, tnx

P.S. only week in game, so i hope i do it right.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now