Baeowulf

Buy 3, Get 4th FREE BOTD (And Blacksmithing) *Pricing REDUCED for enchants!*

Thank you for a fast and great service @baeowulf! we will definitely be coming back 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Baeowulf said:

o/ @Red_ :D

If I could offer the items listed (on most) in steel at the same price to 80QL imp as iron would you consider steel as well? (I only ask because I have a LARGE stock of steel and not so much of iron, hehe), if not that's fine, just wanted to offer!

You'd be looking right at about 21s, not including CoD of course. :D

I'll get started on them and over to you asap! :) 

Steel is totally fine!, only reason I ever ask for iron, is because it tends to be significantly cheaper especially in bulk, but with you, you're just special XD! So yes, thank you so much, I greatly appreciate it. I'm getting these tools for Blueheart as a gift. I'm excited :D

Edited by Red_

Hello again excellent service you provide!

I was looking to place another order, I know youve been given a couple large orders so Im not expecting them soon lol

But I would like to order

Small Anvil QL 90+, BotD80+
Large Anvil QL 90+, BotD80+

Pelt QL 100, BotD80+
Whetstone QL 100, BotD80+

Rake QL90+, BotD80+

File QL90+, BotD80+

Needle QL90+, Botd80+

If possible, if not what is the highest ql i can get on the anvils?

@Jackofshadows@Red_

I haven't  forgotten about you two! Work has been crazy busy and I've been pulling lots of overtime this week already (work usually really REALLY picks up after hurricanes hit - electric motor shop) so I haven't had much time to play, but I'll get your orders out ASAP!

@FlintstarTypically I only do anvils in iron (large anvils anyway) because they use so much lump, but I can go as high as 95 (though the price is almost double a regular imp for 95QL large anvil - again lots of lump)

• Like 1

Hope you dont overdue yourself working too hard!
And i can only imagine how much it takes for a large anvil, would it be possible to get the large to 70ish?

8 hours ago, Baeowulf said:

@Jackofshadows@Red_

I haven't  forgotten about you two! Work has been crazy busy and I've been pulling lots of overtime this week already (work usually really REALLY picks up after hurricanes hit - electric motor shop) so I haven't had much time to play, but I'll get your orders out ASAP!

@FlintstarTypically I only do anvils in iron (large anvils anyway) because they use so much lump, but I can go as high as 95 (though the price is almost double a regular imp for 95QL large anvil - again lots of lump)

All good man, real life happens, take your time and when u get to it, you will!  Be safe and take care of what needs to get done in real life!.

On 10/5/2022 at 10:09 AM, Baeowulf said:

@Jackofshadows@Red_

Not a problem, I do appreciate the update. I placed a large order expecting a bit of a wait time. :)

Thank you again for all the smithing you do and have done for me!

@BaeowulfHey!! Thank you for the tools! Just one problem though, so I don't forget putting it here, 3 of the tools weren't 80ql, 2 butchering knives and a sickle. I'm going to just mail them back to you, to be put up to 80ql, just wanted to let you know so you're not wondering why I sent them to you LOL

Thank you again!

Edited by Red_

Thank you so much for the tools! :D love them, my friend loves them as well so I was wanting to place another order but smaller lol

If the Buy 3 get 1 is still good i would like these:

Hammer steel 90ql botd80

Hatchet steel 90ql botd 80

Pickaxe steel 90ql botd 80

Shovel steel 90ql botd80

If its not too much trouble please :D

Also send to Flintlockkatze

Edited by Flintstar
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 3:59 PM, Flintstar said:

Thank you so much for the tools! :D love them, my friend loves them as well so I was wanting to place another order but smaller lol

If the Buy 3 get 1 is still good i would like these:

Hammer steel 90ql botd80

Hatchet steel 90ql botd 80

Pickaxe steel 90ql botd 80

Shovel steel 90ql botd80

If its not too much trouble please :D

Also send to Flintlockkatze

Yep! The buy 3 get 4th (cheapest) free is a permanent addition! :D

Rose has all but a pickaxe freshly casted for you. I am improving the others now, should all be along shortly! :) 

• Like 1

Hello!  Would love to get the following tools, sent to Stashmo in game:

Shovel, Steel 70ql 70+ BOTD

Mallet 70ql 70+ BOTD

Sickle, Steel 70ql 70+ BOTD

Saw, Steel 70ql 70+BOTD

Thanks in advance!

I have not had any time at all to play this week, work has kept me busy.....as a result: I am not currently accepting any new orders until I'm caught up.

I'll get the current orders out ASAP!

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

All caught up on orders, but...I am going to enter retirement. Thanks for allowing me to fullfill your tooling needs! :) 

Edited by Baeowulf
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

Ah, did not realise you were going into retirement before I contacted you for a StS Pick recently (Leonagustus), friend of mine linked to this post. By all means don't worry about that order if retired, I am sure I will be able to find an alternative at some point. Take it easy man o/ and stay healthy, work and wurm can be harsh in combination. :)

Leon

6 hours ago, Djinn said:

Ah, did not realise you were going into retirement before I contacted you for a StS Pick recently (Leonagustus), friend of mine linked to this post. By all means don't worry about that order if retired, I am sure I will be able to find an alternative at some point. Take it easy man o/ and stay healthy, work and wurm can be harsh in combination. :)

Leon

Our Magranon priestess is really struggling with the cast. I did see someone advertise selling high casted Stonestrike in trade, I can check my logs for you if you like! :) 

That's ok, thanks, no need to check logs o/. Not imperative on the high Sts one as yet. But I would settle for any decent sts cast over 70 though if you wish to finish one up and send as is. But if bogged down with other commitments, I do understand and that's fine too, I can shop around later for a higher cast one if need be when we can finally extend the deed and start on another large terraforming. This one was only to get the last leg of this existing Surface Mining terraforming phase out the way. We are at Valhalla currently reshaping and restrucuring that area where Nitro's old Deed was near Nitro bridge. o/

Thanks

Leon

Edited by Djinn
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 5:29 PM, Baeowulf said:

All caught up on orders, but...I am going to enter retirement. Thanks for allowing me to fullfill your tooling needs! :) 

Hope you get some down time and relaxation during your retirement. Sad to see the retired part, but glad I was able to experience your service and now you can take some time for yourself and enjoy the game or other things at your own pace. 
Thank you once again for all the tools you have done for me and my husband. 😄  
Have some fun.  ^.^
-Kimmykim

• Like 1

On 12/21/2022 at 3:12 AM, Djinn said:

That's ok, thanks, no need to check logs o/. Not imperative on the high Sts one as yet. But I would settle for any decent sts cast over 70 though if you wish to finish one up and send as is. But if bogged down with other commitments, I do understand and that's fine too, I can shop around later for a higher cast one if need be when we can finally extend the deed and start on another large terraforming. This one was only to get the last leg of this existing Surface Mining terraforming phase out the way. We are at Valhalla currently reshaping and restrucuring that area where Nitro's old Deed was near Nitro bridge. o/

Thanks

Leon

Got a 70, working on imping that for you now! :) 

Recieved with thanks, was a pleasant mail reciept when I logged in this morning. Much appreciated. It will go a long way in finishing this last leg of a project.

Thank you

Leon

• Like 1

Glad your merchant page is back \o/

Edited by Elarael
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 1:51 AM, FreeLikeTheWind said:

Hello my friend! Welcome back)) catch up))

Thank you, friend! Glad to be back :) 

First of all, welcome back Baeowulf!

1 90ql iron or steel stone chisel, please.

Please CoD Saltzpyre when completed!

• Like 1