Baeowulf

Budget BOTD Tools and Blacksmithing!

Recommended Posts

On 12/4/2020 at 10:10 AM, Baeowulf said:

Hatchet

QL 3 BOTD 63 - 82c (iron)

 

Rake

QL 17 BOTD 77 - 1s 40c (iron)

 

Shovel

QL 71 BOTD 67 - 1s 18c (iron)

 

Trowel

QL 71 BOTD 89 - 2s 52c (iron)

 

I would like to purchase these at your buy 3 get 1 free bargain! Send to Keridwyn in game, please.

 

Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Stone chisel QL 71 BOTD 84 - 2s 40c (iron)

 

COD to Dondersteen please

Edited by Devily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Devily said:

Stone chisel QL 71 BOTD 84 - 2s 40c (iron)

 

COD to Dondersteen please

 

[06:01:35] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you, and enjoy! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to purchase the following:

Hatchet - QL 3 BOTD 58 - 47c (iron)
Pckaxe - QL 3 BOTD 55 - 55c (steel)
Rake - QL 17 BOTD 67 - 88c (iron)
Saw - QL 17 BOTD 59 - 48c (iron)
Shovel - QL 17 BOTD 54 - 44c
Stone chisel - QL 2 BOTD 59 - 48c (iron)
knife - QL 8 BOTD 59 - 48c (iron)
Hammer - QL 51 BOTD 57 - 46c (iron)

 

Please COD to Elfzhen

(I am posting from a different account as i cannot figure out how to log into forums with a steam character)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as my trades have gone so far, he is indeed very budget! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I have :

 

Pickaxe : QL 3 BOTD 64 - 90c (steel)
Trowel QL 51 BOTD 57 - 46c (iron)
Shovel : QL 51 BOTD 59 - 48c (iron)
Hatchet : QL 2 BOTD 57 - 46c (iron)

CoD to moteandbailey please :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Moteandbailey said:

Could I have :

 

Pickaxe : QL 3 BOTD 64 - 90c (steel)
Trowel QL 51 BOTD 57 - 46c (iron)
Shovel : QL 51 BOTD 59 - 48c (iron)
Hatchet : QL 2 BOTD 57 - 46c (iron)

CoD to moteandbailey please :)

 

 

All sent! I was sure to include your free tool as well :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.

 

Can I please buy these two: 

 

QL 63 BOTD 54 - 54c (silver)

QL 63 BOTD 55 - 55c (silver)

 

COD to Pantha.

 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pantha said:

Hello.

 

Can I please buy these two: 

 

QL 63 BOTD 54 - 54c (silver)

QL 63 BOTD 55 - 55c (silver)

 

COD to Pantha.

 

Thank you. 

 

Hi Pantha! It would seem I was only able to find one of these lumps. The other may have been sold and I didn't update inventory :(

 

I've sent you the one I DO have and gave you a discount for the inconvenience ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Baeowulf said:

 

Hi Pantha! It would seem I was only able to find one of these lumps. The other may have been sold and I didn't update inventory :(

 

I've sent you the one I DO have and gave you a discount for the inconvenience ;)

Not a problem and thank you for the saving, however the market demands perhaps 1 more silver lump. :D. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pantha said:

Not a problem and thank you for the saving, however the market demands perhaps 1 more silver lump. :D. 

 

Fair enough, I'll get one started!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to purchase the following:

Spindle - QL 10 BOTD 61 - 80c (oakenwood)
Grooming brush - QL 10 BOTD 67 - 88c (oakenwood)

Needle - QL 15 BOTD 51 - 41c (iron)

Carving knife - QL 41 BOTD 48 - 39c (iron)

 

Please COD to Elfzhen, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brozhen said:

I would like to purchase the following:

Spindle - QL 10 BOTD 61 - 80c (oakenwood)
Grooming brush - QL 10 BOTD 67 - 88c (oakenwood)

Needle - QL 15 BOTD 51 - 41c (iron)

Carving knife - QL 41 BOTD 48 - 39c (iron)

 

Please COD to Elfzhen, thank you.

 

All sent! (Send a long time ago, just getting here to reply, though) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2021 at 6:09 PM, Baeowulf said:

 

All sent! I was sure to include your free tool as well :)

All received, thank you.


As Arnie says "I'll be back" :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello id like to buy

 

Stone Chisel

QL 71 BOTD 60 - 1s 8c (iron)

 

Trowl

QL 71 BOTD 85 - 2s 43c (iron)

 

CoD to Fendewen please and thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, fendewen said:

Hello id like to buy

 

Stone Chisel

QL 71 BOTD 60 - 1s 8c (iron)

 

Trowl

QL 71 BOTD 85 - 2s 43c (iron)

 

CoD to Fendewen please and thank you!!

 

All sent, you're welcome, enjoy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to purchase the following:

 

lump - QL 91 BOTD 68 - 1s 30c (iron)
butchering knife - QL 81 BOTD 72 - 2s 30c (iron)
Whetstone - QL 89 BOTD 91 - 3s 25c
pelt - QL 87 BOTD 94 - 3s 32c (mountain lion)

 

Please COD to Elfzhen, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to purchase the following:

 

mallet - QL 31 BOTD 83 - 2s 8c (oakenwood)
file - QL 71 BOTD 70 - 1s 56c (iron)
leather knife - QL 71 BOTD 65 - 1s 15c
hammer - QL 71 BOTD 62 - 1s 11c (iron)

 

Please COD to Elfzhen, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Brozhen said:

I would like to purchase the following:

 

mallet - QL 31 BOTD 83 - 2s 8c (oakenwood)
file - QL 71 BOTD 70 - 1s 56c (iron)
leather knife - QL 71 BOTD 65 - 1s 15c
hammer - QL 71 BOTD 62 - 1s 11c (iron)

 

Please COD to Elfzhen, thank you.

 

 

All sent! Rose was sure to include your free hammer :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to get the Trowel 50ql? 

 

If yes,I would like to purchase the following:

 

saw - QL 71 BOTD 79 - 1s 73c (iron)
trowel - QL 2 BOTD 48 - 39c (iron)
spatula - QL 10 BOTD 35 - 28c (walnut)
cheese drill - QL 40 BOTD 34 - 28c (cedarwood)

 

Please COD to Elfzhen, thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brozhen said:

Is it possible to get the Trowel 50ql? 

 

If yes,I would like to purchase the following:

 

saw - QL 71 BOTD 79 - 1s 73c (iron)
trowel - QL 2 BOTD 48 - 39c (iron)
spatula - QL 10 BOTD 35 - 28c (walnut)
cheese drill - QL 40 BOTD 34 - 28c (cedarwood)

 

Please COD to Elfzhen, thank you.

 

 

Working on that for you right now! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howdy!

 

I'd like to buy the following items:

 

Pickaxe - QL 3 BOTD 51 - 41c (iron)
Rake - QL 16 BOTD 52 - 42c (iron)
Shovel - QL 51 BOTD 59 - 48c (iron)
Hatchet - QL 3 BOTD 54 - 43c (iron)

 

Can I get the hatchet and pickaxe imped to 71 as well?

 

Please COD to Heavylourde. Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shovel QL 71 BOTD 64 - 1s 14c (iron)     1s 14c. Mail to Jimio please. Thanks :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, HeavyLourde said:

Howdy!

 

I'd like to buy the following items:

 

Pickaxe - QL 3 BOTD 51 - 41c (iron)
Rake - QL 16 BOTD 52 - 42c (iron)
Shovel - QL 51 BOTD 59 - 48c (iron)
Hatchet - QL 3 BOTD 54 - 43c (iron)

 

Can I get the hatchet and pickaxe imped to 71 as well?

 

Please COD to Heavylourde. Thanks!

 

Working on your shovel and hatchet right now! (I did not have the BOTD 59 shovel, but I will provide you with the higher cast (60) at the cost of the 59 + imp fee (78c instead of the 1s 8c for the 60 cast usually) for the inconvenience!) And I'll be sure to include your buy 3 get 4th free tool as well!

 

3 hours ago, Hoppper said:

Shovel QL 71 BOTD 64 - 1s 14c (iron)     1s 14c. Mail to Jimio please. Thanks :)

 

 

You should receive in about 5 minutes :)

Edited by Baeowulf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PICKAXE QL 3 BOTD 54 - 44c (iron) to Lolens. Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now