Baeowulf

Budget BOTD Tools and Blacksmithing!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Nuel said:

Hey Baeowulf, I was wondering if you enchant tools. I have some QL ones that I would like enchanted. I was also wondering if you would be willing to permit me to up-trade the pickaxe that I got from you to two Steel Pickaxes. I would like to have two so I will still have one when I need to send one to you to improve the other one when the wear down.

 

Thanks for your consideration

 

Hey there!

 

We do offer custom casts on your tools, just know that custom casts are more expensive than the pre-casts as the pre-casts can be done with zero stress and don't need to be dispelled to achieve the higher requested cast.

 

I don't really offer any trade up program, since the idea here is to keep stock moving (we have LOTS of stock), the buy 3 get 4th free special takes place of anything like that, I'm afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiya,

 

I would like to order this hammer.

 

Send COD to Terraflare in-game. 

 

QL 70 BOTD 82 - 1s 64c (iron)

 

Thanks.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning,

Can I please order the Small anvil QL 70 BOTD 87 - 1s 74c (iron).  Am I able to order a Large anvil at around the same qlt and cast?

Please COD to Eckywecky.

Thanks so much guys!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eck said:

Good morning,

Can I please order the Small anvil QL 70 BOTD 87 - 1s 74c (iron).  Am I able to order a Large anvil at around the same qlt and cast?

Please COD to Eckywecky.

Thanks so much guys!!

 

Hey there!

 

I have Rose working on that right now for you :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Stone chisel QL 70 BOTD 64 - 84c (steel) COD to Gossler please

Edited by Gossler
I forgot to tell you the damn tool
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Gossler said:

QL 70 BOTD 64 - 84c (steel) COD to Gossler please

 

Hey there! Which tool is this? I have a stone chisel/small anvil/trowel/metal brush all with these same casts/material

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 Carving Knives 

QL 70 BOTD 71 - 1s 37c (iron)

QL 70 BOTD 71 - 1s 37c (iron)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nuel said:

2 Carving Knives 

QL 70 BOTD 71 - 1s 37c (iron)

QL 70 BOTD 71 - 1s 37c (iron)

 

[12:10:43] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Nuel in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you and enjoy! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 Saws please

QL 70 BOTD 87 - 1s 94c (steel)

QL 70 BOTD 87 - 1s 94c (steel)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nuel said:

2 Saws please

QL 70 BOTD 87 - 1s 94c (steel)

QL 70 BOTD 87 - 1s 94c (steel)

 

I'll get those out for you in just a few (have to imp them) and I'll honor the buy 3 get 4th free by sending one of them at no charge! :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2022 at 10:49 AM, Baeowulf said:

 

Hey there! Which tool is this? I have a stone chisel/small anvil/trowel/metal brush all with these same casts/material

Stone chisel, also I'm am idiot

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hatchet 

QL 5 BOTD 66 - 86c (steel)

QL 4 BOTD 67 - 87c (steel)

File QL 70 BOTD 69 - 89c (steel)

 

I would also like a Butcher Knife, but I do not see any listed. Thanks for your speedy and quality service

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mallet QL 24 BOTD 69 - 69c (oakenwood)

Hammer QL 70 BOTD 69 - 89c (steel)

Wire Brush QL 70 BOTD 69 - 89c (steel)

Pitchfork (steel) under 1s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please COD these items to Aelandar. Thanks!

 

Pickaxe: QL 3 BOTD 63 - 63c (iron)
Hatchet: QL 2 BOTD 63 - 63c (iron)
Pelt: QL 100 BOTD 77 - 1s 31c (mountain lion)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, keoki said:

Please COD these items to Aelandar. Thanks!

 

Pickaxe: QL 3 BOTD 63 - 63c (iron)
Hatchet: QL 2 BOTD 63 - 63c (iron)
Pelt: QL 100 BOTD 77 - 1s 31c (mountain lion)

 

Hey there!

 

Be sure to pick one more to take advantage of our buy 3, get 4th (cheapest!) free :)  

 

Also: Would you like the pickaxe and hatchet improved to 70QL at no additional charge?

Edited by Baeowulf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Baeowulf said:

 

Hey there!

 

Be sure to pick one more to take advantage of our buy 3, get 4th (cheapest!) free :)  

 

Also: Would you like the pickaxe and hatchet improved to 70QL at no additional charge?

 

Wow, yeah that would be great! Please add on this item to my order:

Grooming Brush: QL 10 BOTD 67 - 67c (oakenwood)

 

And yes, please improve to 70QL at no additional charge. Thanks!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, keoki said:

 

Wow, yeah that would be great! Please add on this item to my order:

Grooming Brush: QL 10 BOTD 67 - 67c (oakenwood)

 

And yes, please improve to 70QL at no additional charge. Thanks!!!

 

 

All sent! Thank you and enjoy :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hellooooo o/

 

Can you please CoD the following to Burdoktoo 

 

QL 3 BOTD 63 - 63c (iron) + (Please imp to 60QL)

QL 5 BOTD 65 - 85c (steel) + (Please imp to 60QL)

QL 19 BOTD 64 - 64c (iron)

QL 70 BOTD 66 - 86c (steel)

QL 24 BOTD 70 - 1s 5c (oakenwood)

 

Then other than this I am looking for a skiller file below 10QL with around 60-70BoTD and a pelt with BoTD if you have any please let me know how much those would be extra :)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Burdok said:

Hellooooo o/

 

Can you please CoD the following to Burdoktoo 

 

QL 3 BOTD 63 - 63c (iron) + (Please imp to 60QL)

QL 5 BOTD 65 - 85c (steel) + (Please imp to 60QL)

QL 19 BOTD 64 - 64c (iron)

QL 70 BOTD 66 - 86c (steel)

QL 24 BOTD 70 - 1s 5c (oakenwood)

 

Then other than this I am looking for a skiller file below 10QL with around 60-70BoTD and a pelt with BoTD if you have any please let me know how much those would be extra :)

 

 

 

 

Hey there!

 

Can you clarify which tools these are? I'm going to do my best guess, but I want you to confirm to make sure:

 

QL 3 BOTD 63 - 63c (iron) + (Please imp to 60QL) -Pickaxe?

QL 5 BOTD 65 - 85c (steel) + (Please imp to 60QL) -Hatchet?

QL 19 BOTD 64 - 64c (iron) -Rake?

QL 70 BOTD 66 - 86c (steel) -Metal Brush or Shovel (I have both with this QL and cast/price)

QL 24 BOTD 70 - 1s 5c (oakenwood) -Mallet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Baeowulf said:

 

 

Hey there!

 

Can you clarify which tools these are? I'm going to do my best guess, but I want you to confirm to make sure:

 

QL 3 BOTD 63 - 63c (iron) + (Please imp to 60QL) -Pickaxe?

QL 5 BOTD 65 - 85c (steel) + (Please imp to 60QL) -Hatchet?

QL 19 BOTD 64 - 64c (iron) -Rake?

QL 70 BOTD 66 - 86c (steel) -Metal Brush or Shovel (I have both with this QL and cast/price)

QL 24 BOTD 70 - 1s 5c (oakenwood) -Mallet?

 

 

Hi, very sorry about that...

 

QL 3 BOTD 63 - 63c (iron) + (Please imp to 60QL) -Pickaxe

QL 5 BOTD 65 - 85c (steel) + (Please imp to 60QL) -Hatchet

QL 19 BOTD 64 - 64c (iron) - Carving Knife

QL 70 BOTD 66 - 86c (steel) -Shovel

QL 24 BOTD 70 - 1s 5c (oakenwood) -Mallet

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2022 at 7:03 AM, Burdok said:

Then other than this I am looking for a skiller file below 10QL with around 60-70BoTD and a pelt with BoTD if you have any please let me know how much those would be extra :)

 

 

I will offer one of these for free -as part of our buy 3 get 4th cheapest free and treat your 7 total tools as 8, just don't tell anyone... ;) - (most likely the file) and only charge you ~65c for a 60 range or ~1s 15c for a 70 range :)  

Edited by Baeowulf
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baeowulf said:

 

 

I will offer one of these for free -as part of our buy 3 get 4th cheapest free and treat your 7 total tools as 8, just don't tell anyone... ;) - (most likely the file) and only charge you ~65c for a 60 range or ~1s 15c for a 70 range :)  

 

Hi Baeowuf, 

 

I'll take you up on that offer :)  and for the second item (The pelt I suppose) you can do a 70's range its fine 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QL 70 BOTD 65 - 85c (steel) Shovel required

COD to Gossler please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Gossler said:

QL 70 BOTD 65 - 85c (steel) Shovel required

COD to Gossler please!

 

"[12:47:07] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Gossler in less than ten minutes."

 

Thank you and enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please can you also CoD the Saw - QL 70 BOTD 61 - 81c (steel) to Burdoktoo :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now