Sign in to follow this  
Iltigor

new settlement

Hello all. Recently it happened that the small settlement in which I belong was abandoned by everyone except me. players just stopped appearing online each for a reason. since a lot of time and effort has been invested in this village and the area adjacent to it, I do not want to leave such a rich place. but playing alone is extremely difficult. therefore I invite those who wish to join me. New players old players with and without premium, I will be glad to everyone. for the moment for the settlers, I can guarantee a fully functional farm providing food water and pets (horses, hell horses, bison, cows and sheep), a now working mine with iron veins, in the future gold, marble, tin, cooper, slate,tin. I can help in the construction of individual houses if you want, and any other help I can. having a cart and a wagon I can help you quickly get your characters or even your village things and move if your current location does not suit you. If someone is interested in my proposal write here or pm my nickname in the game Alneverbrim to discuss details