Sign in to follow this  
Nani

"Back" button in Crafting Recipes list

Hello, I'd like to suggest having a "back button in the "Crafting Recipes" book under "N". A short explanation of my experience and how would it be helpful:

So let's say I'm making a small sailing boat! I look it up on the list:

hspIwjI.png

And in this case let's say I want to make a triangular sail first so I double click on it:

ins9lp5.png

Oh! And to make that I need to see how to make this small mast now! Ok so I go in again

Vnwulvo.png

Ok so at this point I start making it, and this is where the SUGGESTION comes in: once I made small mast, it would be nice to be able to go "BACK" with a button to previous one which is triangular rig, continue making that, and after that to be able to go "BACK" again to the original recipe that led me here. Now, without this back button we have to keep typing it all over and over and over again in the search bar, which can get extremely tedious, especially with items that consist of many already finished things that need to be crafted individually.

So I hope I managed to make this clear and understandable and thank you for reading :)

• Like 14

I'm guessing every single person who has played this game and not remembered every part needed for something has wanted this change.  I thought when they did the GUI update they were going to fix this.

Edited by nicedreams
  • Like 2

Would vote for this 100 times over. Firm yes from me, pretty please!

+10 yes please this has driven me nuts for a while now! Always having retype in the main object being crafted after having looked into a component of it is annoying to say the least.

As a dyslexic the pain is real! ;)

Edited by Katrat
  • Cat 1