Sign in to follow this  
Tomatoes

Missing Horses

I'm missing a pair of horses, one by the name of Rainhunting(cared for by Porttomatoes), and the other is Warriorflea "Mount Tomatoes"(cared for by Tomatoes). Both have full gear, and were branded(and cared for) before my old deed fell back in April/May of this year. Both are still alive according to my manage animals window.

I'm unsure of how the permission system will work in that situation(wondering if the only way they could have disappeared is if someone had perms), however im much more interested in my horseflesh than the gear, although i would like the gear as well. 

the old deed was in south central Pristine(Athol was its name) q17 on the community map. 

I am attempting to look for them on my own, however any help from the community would be GREATLY appreciated.

the brand is tied to the deed. when the deed falls, the permissions are gone

cared for has nothing to do with permissions

probably someone led them away when the deed fell

do they still show up in the manage list as cared for?

Once a deed falls, the brand disappears; the brand is the connection between a deed and some animals.

While ownership is given by brand, caring for is nothing but a way to extend an animal's life indefinitely, and cannot be used to dispute an animal with the person who has it now.

These being said, I hope you will get your horses back; for quite some time, Pristine had the best community everywhere, so most likely if one of the "natives" has your horses and reads your post s/he will return them.

Can you only use give directions for a branded horse? or is it caring for that allows that?

I believe branding alone give direction, as i have some aliance member horses that i can track.i even managed to track their deed after the horses

Yes, they still show in my manage animals window as cared for, just no radio button to "give Direction" to. 

im willing to work off getting them if necessary as well.

I just checked my stock since I went by your old place alot. none here. I do have spares if you need 1 or 2. I have dead ones again even though my ration is good.

I'm sure that gear was already taken from the horses and set free. 

I recently had a player steal my horse from our deed and hide it in a cave to starve it to steal the gear on it... If it would of not been branded he would of gotten away scot free.