Sign in to follow this  
Bloodreina

The Safe Place Alliance

While WURM community is rather friendly compared with other communities, talking freely on the public channels can still feel a bit risk and overwhelming at times, especially if you're, like me, more of a quiet and introvert person who likes to mind her own business. Yet, at the end of the day, even we are social beings and I think pretty much everyone has the need and desire to interact with like minded people, who would listen to us without judging, criticizing or prying into those parts of our lives that we don't feel like sharing.

And that's pretty much the aim of this alliance - to offer you A SAFE PLACE, a drama free community, where you could talk without the fear that anyone else will judge you or make fun of you, pretty much the equivalent of a support group from the real life.

You don't have to live in a specific area, match any conditions and we only have three basic, common sense rules.

- leave any drama outside and keep this a safe place

- try to offer at least as much help and support as you receive

- treat other people in the alliance the way you want to be treated

While I don't want to discriminate or exclude anyone, since my goals is to develop a small tight-knit community, not a big alliance, at least for the time being, I'm only looking for like-minded people living in small homestead (so deeds inhabited by a single person or a family), not bid deeds with many villagers.

Edited by Bloodreina