Sign in to follow this  
Ismira

A few cosmetic changes and additions

1. Allow pve servers to rename their deeds as often as they would like. I mean we have to pay for the change anyways.

2. This has been suggested by me and others numerous times. New furniture (we make huge buildings to only have a few tables in it) linking Eco's RP décor as an example.   

5BbZJih.jpg

3. Barns or Materials that are more barnish 

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

4. New wood/stone types 

Different-Types-of-Wood-and-Their-Uses-3

Fw73krS.jpg

5. More creatures etc.., turkeys, peacocks, Panda bears (only available during winter), elephants, mammoths hard to kill (give lots of meat and hide/leather, and ivory)

Ivory can be used for jewelry, flatware ect..

6. More armor design types, as someone else suggested maybe per god types. 

7. Silo (stone, wood etc..) for seeds only.

file.jpg?1580322927

These are suggestion, 

Edited by Ismira
  • Like 3

You can already rename your deed? If theres a cooldown. (Never have changed my name so not sure) then it is there to prevent abuse. But +1 to more decor :)

1 hour ago, Gawain said:

You can already rename your deed? If theres a cooldown. (Never have changed my name so not sure) then it is there to prevent abuse. But +1 to more decor :)

6/mo cool down, and yes abuse on the pvp servers not pve.

Edited by Ismira

Moving your deed token should be free or have it's cost reduced to a renaming price , it has been suggested for years now and the only reason why they'd never allow that is because dropping a deed is such a money sink they don't want to give up at the expense of unhappy player base. Changing your deed name imo should remain a paid feature or heavily limited  like you suggested also. I'm always up for visual changes too, WU really pushed Wurm to it's limits and we are seeing all that can be done, even if it's always being played down to make it seem like not much can be done with the client/engine.

Wood texture is so much better than wood colors imo. I'd love to see that instead especially since we have dyes a pattern would of been so much more important for the game.

• Like 2