Sign in to follow this  
nublet123

Random Failures

Add random events that happen ondeed like the water runs out or the cart everyone uses wheel breaks.Then require based on village size a village mission or group prayer to solve.

why?

just play without paying for 2/+ months of upkeep.. you'll have plenty of extra micromanagement by repairing everything ondeed,

'fun' for everybody.. daily tasks.. login and spend 2-3hours/+ to check all items and decorations for decay ticks

you can keep your cart at ql 10-11 but not higher.. and enjoy a really fun ride into a pack of creatures.. suddenly.. you realize your cart wont move as you start to get more and more damage, oh my.. a TRUE TROLL have appeared from nowhere and hit your cart a few times.. effective QL is now below 10 and it's not operational, you died r.i.p. you read in event log, now you gather whole village and return for your vengence!

rp.. you can do it.. if you know few of the game mechanics... if it's fun to fall into the few traps like that.. idk depends if you really love rp..

rp's not my thing, also not my thing to spend extra effort fixing pipes.. wurm world relies on consistency.. if you have water tile.. you expect to have water there.. been that way for many years, it wont be an improvement to mess with it and annoy people for no reason and absolutely nothing to 'win' but spend extra effort..

You seem to just lack extra chores on your deed.. get a 1k tile farm and a goal to get 100 farming, you'll have decent rp and cursing for next half a year.

• Like 1

No like farm heroes mobile addicting games everyone likes!!!

Edited by nublet123