Sign in to follow this  
Dranana1

Level Option for Surface Mining

I don't think I am the only one who is asking for this, so please for the love of all that is holy, add a level option for surface mining on the Freedom Servers. You can do this in a mine and while digging so please make this option available for surface mining or don't make surface mining RNG and make it as successful as regular mining. I am only asking for this to be done for the Freedom Servers since this could have a bad impact on PvP server, but not one really on a PvE server.

• Like 4

Unless they make fixing the surface rock layer not borderline impossible i don't see this ever being a thing

While I agree it would be nice, the reason its not put into place, may be the same reasons why many WU servers don't do it. It will be to easy for people to simply surface mine entire mountains, thus possibly having a huge impact on maps. At least that is what I have been told by others.

To be honest, its not that bad once you get some skill and decent pickaxe. I prefer it over regular mining.

I wouldn't mine surface mining if it wasn't so RNG with when slopes go down. If they fixed this some or made it not RNG at all, then I think it would be ok without the level option. I hate that I can swing 20 time and then it goes down once or I could swing 1 time and get the same result. It is just to RNG right now and that is what makes it bad. I think if it was like every two swings and it goes down by one would still make it to where people would not flatten whole mountains. It would also make doing canals and highways easier.

• Like 2