Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Buying Huge (Dragon) Egg! Get a referral fee if you lead me to one!

Hello folks, im looking for another Huge Egg for next this years Pristine, Friendship Bay Summer Impalong! This egg will be hatched randomly during the event as a reward to the attendees just like last year. All loot except the corpse will be rolled to the visitors.

If you know someone with one, I would be glad to pay you an extra 10% out of my pocket ON TOP of the cost of the Egg itself. This could easily net you 10 silver maybe a bit more! Feel free to PM me in game@VirusMDor Tulemees, drop a post here, or PM me on forum or discord to get the ball rolling.

I am also potentially looking for a new source of Favor for this years event, Ideally id like to switch to cordage this year to cut down on the amount I need to grow. I'll need a million favor total to make sure the event is covered, for cordage that means roughly 125k unites at 55q, or 85k units at 70q. The event will be in late July as usual. If this is a job your interested in and can seriously accomplish please don't hesitate to contact me!

Edited by VirusMD
  • Like 4

are these still a thing? though they were removed years ago.. unless some ppl still hog on some..

1 hour ago, Skatyna said:

are these still a thing? though they were removed years ago.. unless some ppl still hog on some..

they are def still a thing.

5 minutes ago, Zarame said:

So dragons still lay eggs these days?

i don't think they still lay them but there are still some out there,  i have seen a few just in the last year. I think some folks also got them for completing the now removed Journal system for the Winner title.

Confirming they were part of the reward pool from completing "winner" title.

Free bump, hope you find one. And i really look forward to the next Friendalong! :)

I take it an Easter Egg with a size rune just won't do? :P

Best of luck Bump.

bump still looking for another egg....... you know you want to get paid to kill your own dragon! have your dragon and eat it to! or.... eat your cake? get eaten by your dragon... idk just sell it to me!