Malena

Shimmering Sands Horse Market - M9, Melody

7 hours ago, Rayen said:

Just picked up horses 42-45. I look forward to seeing them frolic at my stables!

Thank you for the purchase! 🙂

Post not needed anymore

Edited by Malena
Not needed

Hello folks!

We've reopened our doors!

After the animal update, we had closed the market for a while to figure things out and got right to work breeding the new 4-speeds and 4-drafts.

Now, we're finally at a good enough point to be able to offer 4-speeds. So as of last night, the horse market has opened back up for business! While we don't yet have draft horses and hellies to sell, we're hoping to be at that point soon!

Click here to check the full listing of horses + prices

• Like 1

Just made a stealth visit in the dead of night, picked up a couple horses, some shoes and a nice compass from FactionalFight too.  Super smooth operation and looking forward to seeing these horses grow!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Melketh said:

Just made a stealth visit in the dead of night, picked up a couple horses, some shoes and a nice compass from FactionalFight too.  Super smooth operation and looking forward to seeing these horses grow!

Thanks so much for the purchase and nice words! I hope your horsies serve you well!

Seriously. who brands horses in self serve pens? Bought two.. nobody around... both branded.

Pen66 female draft appy

Pen05 female draft chestnut.

Edited by ChampagneDragon

6 hours ago, ChampagneDragon said:

Seriously. who brands horses in self serve pens? Bought two.. nobody around... both branded.

Pen66 female draft appy

Pen05 female draft chestnut.

Hey Champagne. My deepest apologies for what happened! I can understand how frustrating it must have been to come all that way, pay your hard earned silver and leave empty handed. Obviously the intention is never to put branded horses on sale, so I'm not sure how this happened - but it did and I'd like to compensate you. Not only will I happily refund your money for those horses, but will in fact pay you double the amount back to compensate for the time taken out of your day to travel here. The two horses are both unbranded now and in their stalls awaiting pickup, but to save you the trouble of having to travel here again, I'd be happy to deliver them to you myself. 

Please send a woodscrap or some other worthless item with a C.O.D. of 2 silver to Saphireena and we'll get the money side sorted. As for a home delivery, if you can let me know your in-game name and location, we can get that sorted as well. 

13 hours ago, Malena said:

Hey Champagne. My deepest apologies for what happened! I can understand how frustrating it must have been to come all that way, pay your hard earned silver and leave empty handed. Obviously the intention is never to put branded horses on sale, so I'm not sure how this happened - but it did and I'd like to compensate you. Not only will I happily refund your money for those horses, but will in fact pay you double the amount back to compensate for the time taken out of your day to travel here. The two horses are both unbranded now and in their stalls awaiting pickup, but to save you the trouble of having to travel here again, I'd be happy to deliver them to you myself. 

Please send a woodscrap or some other worthless item with a C.O.D. of 2 silver to Saphireena and we'll get the money side sorted. As for a home delivery, if you can let me know your in-game name and location, we can get that sorted as well. 

Mistakes happen. Trust me, I know. Yesterday I was just very grumpy, and overreacted.

If you can leave them in the pens I will pick them up. I'm working on new pens after being out of NFI for months.

12 minutes ago, ChampagneDragon said:

Mistakes happen. Trust me, I know. Yesterday I was just very grumpy, and overreacted.

If you can leave them in the pens I will pick them up. I'm working on new pens after being out of NFI for months.

Your grumpiness was completely justified, I feel just awful that it happened and again, so sorry that this happened. I've sent you a PM about further details!

Just bought a 4-speed, was very fast and easy. Thanks for having a great system, and I will make Trotfantasy have a great home!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Monkeyworm said:

Just bought a 4-speed, was very fast and easy. Thanks for having a great system, and I will make Trotfantasy have a great home!

Thanks for the purchase, and may Trotfantasy live a long and healthy life!

I am on cadence s11 just 5min sever hop from you. Your merchant has always been my go to person for horses. See you over the weekend and thankyou for updated link

15 hours ago, Russwoods said:

I am on cadence s11 just 5min sever hop from you. Your merchant has always been my go to person for horses. See you over the weekend and thankyou for updated link

Aww glad to hear it! Welcome on over! 

my first time buying horses with a boat and cages.  we neat. thanks.  love the work on the deed so much done since i visited last year

• Like 1

3 hours ago, validate said:

my first time buying horses with a boat and cages.  we neat. thanks.  love the work on the deed so much done since i visited last year

Thank you for the purchase Validate! May the horsies live long and serve you well! 

Yeah the city is coming along slowly but surely!

An important update for old regular customers to be aware of! 

We have moved the horse market from the city itself to a neighboring deed. This is so that we can start creating the boat canal and bridge system for the city project.

As usual, you can find us selling 4-speed/4-draft horses and hell horses + horse gear. We're not that active in advertising our market, but it hasn't gone anywhere and will continue to offer you the finest in Wurmian steeds to fund the city project!

By buying our horses, you are directly contributing to get this huge project finished as we use the funds to pay for deed upkeep!

For the latest listing of available horses and their prices, you can check our google doc!

ShimmeringSandsStablesBanner02.jpg