Sign in to follow this  
Churly_Chuzzles

Churly's Chain Armour (up to QL90) Shields (up to QL70) Masonry (up to QL80)

6 hours ago, trazz said:

70 ql large wood shield pls cod to lancelote

Will send this out when I get home from work mate. 

Hi Churly!  I am looking for someone to fashion a glimmersteel jacket and imp it up to around 80.  I have the glimmer. :)  I am on Mel as Laziris.  Thanks! 

5 hours ago, Laziris said:

Hi Churly!  I am looking for someone to fashion a glimmersteel jacket and imp it up to around 80.  I have the glimmer. :)  I am on Mel as Laziris.  Thanks! 

Hey mate, I won't be able to do this until the weekend, but I did this for someone with seryll and it took 12 or 13kg to craft and imp a full suit up to 80. I can do it with your mats for 5s.

This weekend would be great. Still gathering enough Glimmer.  Just secured a rare lump as well. :)  I can have 12 to you by Friday night.  I'll try for 13kg. 5S is great.  One question - if I am going to have it enchanted, should we do that after you just create it or wait until it's imped?

1 hour ago, Laziris said:

This weekend would be great. Still gathering enough Glimmer.  Just secured a rare lump as well. :)  I can have 12 to you by Friday night.  I'll try for 13kg. 5S is great.  One question - if I am going to have it enchanted, should we do that after you just create it or wait until it's imped?

Sounds good. Higher QL things have a reduced chance to shatter when being enchanted, so it's probably best to imp them up first.

Churly, thank you so much for the gorgeous set of glimmer chainmail!  It is perfect.  Service was light speed and friendly.  Was a pleasure to work with you.

Laziris

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gratus said:

1x 60 QL Steel set, COD gratus

[17:09:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

thanks mate

Edit: No longer need

Edited by Baeowulf