Sign in to follow this  
Journey

Gifting Ideas - WS 90

Good Evening Everyone :),

I have a neighbour that lives very close to me who has been such a huge help to me over the last couple of years since I've moved in, named Sageruby. Later this week she is due to finally reach lv 90 WS which is an insane achievement to me! I wanted to gift her something special as a congratulations but ive been absolutely stumped on what would be a fitting gift. Do any of you lovely folks have any nice ideas on what I could get her?

if she is a big smith, maybe an upgraded smithing tool or item. For instance a nice rare or supreme hammer. Maybe a fancy rare forge. Something that she can put to good use with her new 90 Weapon Smithing. 

• Like 2

Maybe some of the old uniques, like reindeer, goats, gnomes, snow lanterns?

• Like 2

I like both of your ideas.

I know she has a rare forge already, but not sure what kind of rare smithing tools she  alreadyuses at the moment! Though I'm sure its unlikely she is carrying around a full rare toolset! Might have to take a leap of faith on the tool to choose!

I also like the old unique ideas, especially now that the stuff can be placed on surfaces like forges to decorate! I might have a look at the different things available to purchase on the unique front too....

Just be sure it isn't an item that can burn in a forge.  THings that go on a forge will also burn if burnable inside

• Like 1

A straitjacket? :P

The ideas that have already been suggested are really good. If you're looking for gifts relating to the weapon smithing all I can think of right now would be fancy weapon racks or a bunch of nice QL lumps. If you're looking for something celebratory then perhaps flowers and champagne while lighting fireworks :D

• Like 2

Speaking as someone who has spent a silly amount of game time staring at a forge, if you don't mind splashing out, a supreme forge is a fabulous thing.  Alternately, for something a bit sillier, you can stick some random colour runes on a rare forge and see if you can come up with something funny - my rare forge is now lumo pink from a friend.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Journey said:

I also like the old unique ideas, especially now that the stuff can be placed on surfaces like forges to decorate! I might have a look at the different things available to purchase on the unique front too....

Be careful with what you place on the forge. Certain items can burn away.

Another idea could be a forge imp and possibly a rune. An Iron rune of fo gives 10% less fuel useage. imp the forge to 90ql and throw that on it. Now her forges can stay lit longer and on less fuel. I can offer a free 90ql imp to help you achieve this.