Sign in to follow this  
Wildelf

payment issues

Curious can someone help me with this payment issues i am having? When i use my credit card for the second time for premium membership, got declined :( now the bank called about the issues, told me i cannot use my card again and i have to go in sign up for another one. So this wont give me the black friday deal, but the time they send me another card, would be too late. I also used my secondary card, i used it once for purchase, but the second time i use it today (both cards) got locked and cant use it anymore. What the hell is going on here?

Oh btw i dont use paypal, been too many problems and heard there are some hacking involved as well. Too bad i cant purchase like i did on steam, using the old launcher here. The one on steam seem to be easier and friendlier too, without too much hassels.

Edited...

I think i know what happen, not for sure though until i visit the bank tomorrow. I remember someone told me that if i purchase something from the same store or online within 24hrs, this can lock or decline your purchase. So i am not sure if anyone experience these issues. During that Black Friday Sale, i was making several purchase from the store.

Edited by Wildelf

xsolla, is known for a lot of fraud, we ended up using it once and had to call our bank too because they though we were getting scammed. I ended up looking into the matter since we preferred to use xsolla over PayPal and their stupid over priced conversions but it turned out that using PayPal was just the simpler way to go.

I've been using PayPal for many years, and even operated an eBay store and I never experienced any sort of hacking and it's still one of my go too's for business especially when buying from shady websites.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Legios said:

xsolla, is known for a lot of fraud, we ended up using it once and had to call our bank too because they though we were getting scammed. I ended up looking into the matter since we preferred to use xsolla over PayPal and their stupid over priced conversions but it turned out that using PayPal was just the simpler way to go.

I've been using PayPal for many years, and even operated an eBay store and I never experienced any sort of hacking and it's still one of my go too's for business especially when buying from shady websites.

Hi Legios, there are up and down on those sites, even for ebay. I remember one time i purchase something from ebay, somehow they either have poor security protection for customers and/or letting others know about their personal infos. I got hit once by ebay, glad the bank manage to stop it before it was too late. Now for paypal, not alway work out as planned, depending on if you trying to buy something expensive or payments.

So i am gonna try find a way to work with paypal, the only thing i didnt like is they wanted way too much personal infos about you, included your social security, etc. I could use my old, secondary bank account. That what i use for online purposes to transfer funds over from primary account.