Pantha

Pantha's Weapons 99QL+

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Laziris said:

Hi Pantha.  Thank you again for the commission.  Motec is not online.  Please advise what you would like for me to do.

Laziris

 

I will be on shortly and message you in private. Cheers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Pantha

 

Could I order a 70QL silver large maul? COD to Giskard please.

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Calan said:

Hi @Pantha

 

Could I order a 70QL silver large maul? COD to Giskard please.

 

Cheers!

Thank you for the order.

All done and sent. Cheers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi again.

 

I'd like to order up an 85QL Steel Scythe, please.

 

Absolutely no rush.

 

CoD to Homestead in-game.

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Homestead said:

Hi again.

 

I'd like to order up an 85QL Steel Scythe, please.

 

Absolutely no rush.

 

CoD to Homestead in-game.

 

Thank you.

 

Thank you for order. The work is 2s due to high prices of steel. Please confirm if that is ok and I will proceed with the order. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Pantha said:

 

Thank you for order. The work is 2s due to high prices of steel. Please confirm if that is ok and I will proceed with the order. 

 

 Yup.  That's great.  You are always priced well.  No complaints from me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Homestead said:

 

 Yup.  That's great.  You are always priced well.  No complaints from me.

Cheers. All done and sent. Thank you for your business once again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pantha said:

Cheers. All done and sent. Thank you for your business once again. 

 

That was quick!

 

Thanks!

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very much recommended, lightning fast and perfect customer service!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Hod said:

Very much recommended, lightning fast and perfect customer service!

Cheers! Thank you for the opportunity to do work on your weapon. I hope to see you again in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazingly fast service. Ordered an 80QL staff and received 82QL super fast and CoD was even paid for. Short sword imp to 85 as well, same thing. Will definitely use again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yldrania said:

Amazingly fast service. Ordered an 80QL staff and received 82QL super fast and CoD was even paid for. Short sword imp to 85 as well, same thing. Will definitely use again. 

My pleasure. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pantha is the best around! 🤩😍 So kind and helpful, I for one will always give repeat business. Keep up all your wonderful work PANTHA ❤️💜

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kyrah said:

Pantha is the best around! 🤩😍 So kind and helpful, I for one will always give repeat business. Keep up all your wonderful work PANTHA ❤️💜

Thank you. ☺

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Order for 5 of your QL 85 carving kinves, in the iron flavor! :) 

 

No rush as usual

 

COD to Baeowuf

Edited by Baeowulf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Baeowulf said:

Order for 5 of your QL 85 carving kinves, in the iron flavor! :) 

 

No rush as usual

 

COD to Baeowuf

I will send some over shortly. 

Thank you. 

UPDATE: All done and sent. Cheers. 

Edited by Pantha
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Highly recommend Pantha. I've gotten weapons and imps numerous times. They always come back incredibly quickly and at very fair prices. The absolute best WS in my opinion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skullripz said:

Highly recommend Pantha. I've gotten weapons and imps numerous times. They always come back incredibly quickly and at very fair prices. The absolute best WS in my opinion.

Glad to be of service. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Order for 5x of your 85QL butchering knives in the iron flavor, please!

 

+ And 5 of your sickles same QL (85) in iron!

 

COD to Baeowuf :)

Edited by Baeowulf
added sickles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Baeowulf said:

Order for 5x of your 85QL butchering knives in the iron flavor, please!

 

+ And 5 of your sickles same QL (85) in iron!

 

COD to Baeowuf :)

Working on it now. Thank you very much. Please give me a few hours. 

 

UPDATE: Sent, Cheers

Edited by Pantha
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speedy reliable service and my axe has a sharper blade now so i can stab more things, thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, fatboy said:

Speedy reliable service and my axe has a sharper blade now so i can stab more things, thank you!

My pleasure. Thank you :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you alot for the imp for my rare sickle! Always great service and super fast! 😜 Or was that the imp rune? xD Jokes!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Devily said:

Thank you alot for the imp for my rare sickle! Always great service and super fast! 😜 Or was that the imp rune? xD Jokes!

Thank you for the recognition. I try my best to get it done as quickly as possible. Good luck with the auction. I hope to see you again in the future. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now