Sign in to follow this  
Pantha

Pantha's Weapons 99QL+ (Inactive)

I express my gratitude to Pantha for the work done and responsible attitude. Recommended you to my friends

A lucky buyer just had their silver spear turn rare and as per my policy I ask nothing in return. The buy was actually enquiring about my rare policy prior to committing to the service. I must say that I am delighted when these things happen. 

• Like 1

Very great service, I was that lucky person who had his spear turn rare. Thanks Pantha, I appreciate the excellent service. I did try to tip, but they would not let me, so now I need to find where they live and leave some gifts for them find! :)

• Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 11:35 PM, gnomegates said:

Very great service, I was that lucky person who had his spear turn rare. Thanks Pantha, I appreciate the excellent service. I did try to tip, but they would not let me, so now I need to find where they live and leave some gifts for them find! :)

He turned a carver rare for me!  Has the magic touch that guy! 

Thank you all for your positive feedback. It must be my lucky streak. I am pleased announce that another lucky customer just had their early Xmas present in a form of a rare butchering knife. :)

UPDATE: Added 90QL price list and lowered prices for 80QL / 85QL. 

@Churly_ChuzzlesComing up soon. I have gone on holidays and a my best Wurm buddy will be covering me for a short while. Please be nice to them. :)

I am interested in an imp on a ~60QL silver staff to 90QL. Can PM me on the forums or ingame @Baeowuf :)

I will get my friend to message you guys in game and provide a quote. I am on leave till 3rd however they will be able to do it. 

Would love to get a quote on having a silver huge axe imped.  Stashmo in game.  Thanks!

Hi, looking for a quote on imping a silver longsword from 41ql to 80ql. Thanks. Topedeciffo.

Looking to put in an order for a silver longsword (90 QL) and also getting an existing iron longsword imped to 90.  Name is Ajana in game :)

Hi there o/

i would like to get 2 weapons imped 

- 1 iron huge axe to 90ql

- 1 silver huge axe to 80ql

do let me know if/when you're available, will mail those over to you :) thanks

its mobboss in-game

:) 

Edited by MobFood

Looking for imp of iron huge axe from 72ql now, to 90ql.  Please PM me in game on Nicholai or Fajro.  Thanks!

Hello all. I am on holidays until 2nd of Jan. After that I will get in touch with you all to see if you still need my service. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have returned and will be playing more actively. Thank you for patience. :)

Great service!  Got my sword super quick, this guy is legit, thanks Pantha!

Hi Pantha! I am looking for an 80ql steel sickle imp when you are free! My ingame name is AncientWaves.Hope you enjoyed the time off.

Edited by Forests

Updated pricing model.

• Reduced prices as usual
  • Added 85QL and 90QL silver.

Also, I had another tool (carver) turn rare for a customer. As of this post they are unaware and should be delightfully surprised when it arrives in the mailbox. :)

• Like 1

Good work, done affordably and quick.  Really polite guy too.

@ReverentThank you and of course to everyone that has purchased from me. Also, I'd like to thank our key miners @Oversixand @Mittyfor keeping the prices of ores affordable which essentially allowed me to be affordable with my WS services for most of our players. 

Recommended, communicates well and does nice work,  A+ weaponsmith, cheers for the imping work.

Super good prices, fast services, definitely recommend and will be back for imping 😃