Sign in to follow this  
Pantha

Pantha's Weapons 99QL+ (Inactive)

Pantha-Weapons.jpg

Hello and welcome to Pantha's Weapons!

I am a dedicated Freedom Master Weaponsmith and my mission is to provide value for money, hassle free and on time weaponsmithing services. Everyone should have an opportunity to enjoy this game and as such I do my best not to charge for premium that comes with this skill. There is no job too small and no order too big. Below prices are for Iron and Silver however I do stock all mined metals including those from metallurgy so if you have special requests please reach out via in game or these forums. 

Service Status

Inactive

Goods & Services

Capture.jpg

* Silver weapons deal extra 10% damage to Hunter Mobs.

** Imp cost calculation example: Cost to imp 63.56 QL Iron Longsword to 90QL is 3s - 0.4s = 2.6s

I believe in providing a genuine and fair service. If the weapon/tool that you have sent me for re-imp turns rare or supreme , I will not charge you extra. So far there have been 17 lucky customers. 

Contact (In game)

Pantha

Unique Weapon Auctions

Helpful Info 

Weapon Stats

Spoiler

Capture.jpg

For a comprehensive information on Wurm combat please see Wurm Combat System Explained.

Material Modifiers

Spoiler

Weapon-Material.jpg

Enchants

Spoiler

Weapons have 5 separate enchant slots that can be filled by different spells with exception of BotD which takes 2 slots. 

Slot 1 Spells

Spell Description Priest
Nimbleness Increases chances to hit. Vynora
Wind of ages Cast on tools to reduce the length of time taken to complete actions with that tool. On weapons, it reduces swing time based on power, with a 100 power cast reducing the swing time by 0.5 seconds, but never under 3 seconds. Vynora
Blessings of the dark** Blessings of the dark increases both skill gain and action speed when using a tool enchanted with it. Libila

Slot 2 Spells (** Only Available if the weapon does not have Blessings of the dark)

Spell Description Priest
Circle of cunning Increases skill gain on the item when used as a tool. Vynora

Slot 3 Spells

Spell Description Priest
Life Transfer A chance to gain a small amount of health every time they land a hit on an opponent. Fo
Bloodthirst Increases damage dealt to an opponent, and may also apply a small infection wound. Its power may be increased by killing other creatures Libila
Frostbrand A weapon enchanted with Frostbrand causes additional frost wounds when it damages an opponent.

Vynora
Flaming aura A weapon with Flaming aura has a chance to create an additional fire damage wound whenever it does damage. The burn wound has damage proportional to the damage dealt, up to 1/3 with enchant power 104. Lesser enchants deal a percentage of this, e.g. 25% (effectively 1/12) for enchant power 25. Magranon
Rotting touch This spell enables the item cast upon to cause more damage to people. The extra damage from a Rotting touch weapons stacks with the base damage from the weapon into one wound. Rotting touch makes weapons slightly more brittle, and causes them to take more damage. Libila
Venom It is a weapon enchantment that deals poison wounds to opponents when struck with it. Wounds caused by this enchantment bypass the glancing effect of armour. Fo

Slot 4 Spells

Spell Description Priest
Mind Stealer Killing a non-player creature with a weapon enchanted with Mind stealer may transfer skill points to the player. When a creature is killed, the game chooses a random skill or characteristic the creature has, and if the creature has more points in that skill than the player does, the player gains points in that skill. Vynora

Slot 5 Spells

Spell Description Priest
Animal demise plus 3% damage versus non-legendary "animal" creatures
Examples: Wild cat, brown bear, hell horse, etc.
Magranon, Vynora, Libila
Monster demise plus 3% damage versus non-legendary "monster" creatures
Examples: Troll, goblin, hell scorpious, etc.
Libila, Magranon, Vynora
Legendary demise plus 3% damage versus legendary creatures
Examples: Black dragon, Kyklops, Troll king, etc.
Libila, Vynora, Magranon
Human demise plus 3% damage versus humans
Examples: Other players, guards, etc.
Does not affect "humanoid" creatures such as trolls.
Libila, Vynora

Active Enchanters

Spoiler

Vynora

Fo

Libila

Magranon

Thank You,

Pantha

Edited by Pantha
Updated Pricing
  • Like 16

I had Pantha fill a huge order for my alts and it was perfect! Definitely recommend.

-Lugian on NFI

2 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

I had Pantha fill a huge order for my alts and it was perfect! Definitely recommend.

-Lugian on NFI

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, feldoh said:

Sold me 2 huge axes, got them at 81ql, great guy :D

I do recognise that most probably want to keep their 80QL weapons at 80QL for bit longer than couple of uses so I ill do my best to do a few extra imps.

Thank you for the positive feedback.

19 hours ago, CistaCista said:

Can I have a carving knife please.

Of course, what is your in game name? 

UPDATE: based on my research I believe it is the same as your forum name. I have sent you the carving knife and you should have it by the time you log next. 

Edited by Pantha

55 minutes ago, Josso said:

Easy recommendation. Went above and beyond.

My pleasure! I hope I an not setting myself to fail by trying to do that little extra from time to time. 😅

Great experience, received a discount for a small bulk order, will purchase from again!

Thanks Pantha! :)

On 11/30/2020 at 1:18 AM, gnomegates said:

Great experience, received a discount for a small bulk order, will purchase from again!

Thanks Pantha! :)

Thank you for your business. 

UPDATE: Added silver price list and some clarity to buyers should your tool/weapon turn rare during re-imping service. 

VERY affordable and quick service! Was told that my 3 weapon imps would take half a day. Had them back to me within a few hours. 10/10 would (and have been when someone asks about weapon imps in Trade) recommend! :)

Hello, I would need my huge axe imped to 80ql. I would like to send it over. :) Please contact me via forums or in-game Kadminty whenever ready to receive the axe for imping. Thank you in advance!

Edited by Kadmint

Hey there I am looking to purchase an 80QL Large Maul, Silver
If the order can be completed please CoD to 'Khelus'  Please and thank you

Edited by Khellus

13 hours ago, Kadmint said:

Hello, I would need my huge axe imped to 80ql. I would like to send it over. :) Please contact me via forums or in-game Kadminty whenever ready to receive the axe for imping. Thank you in advance!

I have messaged you. 

Apologies for the delay. I normally log off on Defiance which makes it hard for you to send me your weapon. I will make it a matter of priority to make myself more available on PVE especially when I log off. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Khellus said:

Hey there I am looking to purchase an 80QL Large Maul, Silver
If the order can be completed please CoD to 'Khelus'  Please and thank you

Not a problem, I will start working on it now. Can you please give me about 8 hours to get it done. Thank you for your patience. 

Excellent service! Very fast, good pricing and perfect quality! Can totally recommend. :) 

Great Seller, he got my order to me and was quick to respond. 😃 Highly recommended

Hi, I would like an iron 80ql butchering knife. Please COD to Nyest.
Thank you

10 hours ago, Nyest said:

Hi, I would like an iron 80ql butchering knife. Please COD to Nyest.
Thank you

Sent. 

Thank you very much. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pantha said:

Sent. 

Thank you very much. 

Thank you!

I would like a sickle and a carving knife too. :)
Thanks

7 hours ago, Nyest said:

Thank you!

I would like a sickle and a carving knife too. :)
Thanks

Thank you for repeat business. :D

I have sent you both now. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pantha said:

Thank you for repeat business. :D

I have sent you both now. 

I have received, thank you! It was fast. :)

Update: 

• 80QL Iron is now at 81QL and at the same price
  • Added 86QL Iron to the goods &service offering