Sign in to follow this  
chyshanthy

Holy Crop has Been Casted

As the title says. If anyone would like to initiate, this will be another big help to all fo follower and removal of animal bad traits under fo domain.

Edited by chyshanthy

I have 3 at 100 faith that can come help. One is channel 50.  Have a couple more friends with 100 faith that might be able to assist.  I am West Coast USA (Pacific time).  Available quite a bit throughout the day and evening.  I'd like new people to get in on he journal entry if possible and just add bodies as needed.

Ritual of the Sun was casted yesterday, so people who switch religion to take advantage of all rites would need at least seven days before they could switch again.

My question is if you plan to accommodate us and plan it 7+ days apart, or you intend to cast it ASAP?

I'll be happy to help if you need more favor (90 faith + 60 faith + 65 faith) but I already have the journal entry so please prioritise others.

2 hours ago, Bloodreina said:

Ritual of the Sun was casted yesterday, so people who switch religion to take advantage of all rites would need at least seven days before they could switch again.

My question is if you plan to accommodate us and plan it 7+ days apart, or you intend to cast it ASAP?

There are so many rites nowadays that you should be able to get one per week or two if you are changing religion holy crop is very useful for people who don't have fo priests, and helps farmers too so I'd suggest just getting it done.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lethyria said:

There are so many rites nowadays that you should be able to get one per week or two if you are changing religion holy crop is very useful for people who don't have fo priests, and helps farmers too so I'd suggest just getting it done.

Yes, you are right, that would probably be casted ASAP. Just please let us know what the plans are. :)

Edited by Bloodreina

Wife's toon is 82 faith and needs journal entry, so if I can get her a slot then please let me know. Happy to come out for it.

-

Edited by Yserin
no longer playing, Per the mismanagment of AH update

As this is somehow not pushed, I'm inviting again to Katzenkorb K8 to cast Holy Crop.

I'm aiming for late EU so that also people form US can join to get the journal entry.

I've 100+70+60 Faith available with a maximum of 50ish channeling so we need at least two additional priest with 70+ Faith. As I have already the journal entry I'm happy to replace my alts with new priests that need the entry.

timer_E1606597206.svg

Edited by Pokter

We have another deed mate coming as well, 81 faith needs the journal entry (Johnthatcher)

[22:01:53] As the Holy Crop ritual is completed, followers of Fo may now receive a blessing!

• Like 2

Holy crop is ready again, I'd be happy to help out if needed I have 100 faith + 70 faith + 65 faith and 80 channelling but already have the journal if others need it.