Sign in to follow this  
Xvbabyvx

Merchant Issues

Accidently Sold my Halter Rope to the merchant when Trying to "Trade"  merchant to place an item on the merchant because the halter rope was activated because I was leading 3 horses.. Half of the time the "sell" Option doesn't appear when I Right Click on my Merchant on Harmony. Normally it's only Look or Trade option. Even when I did the Support ticket The staff member had me go back to my merchant and "Right click" and read my options on the Merchant which was "look" "trade" (plus the icons like examine wurmpedia etc) But NO sell Option.. a Few seconds later I Done it again and the sell option appeared the 3rd time I right clicked on the Merchant. I'm not worried about the halter rope I already have a replacement. It's  just that this option not appearing and causing items to accidently being sold can be problematic

You do have to have something activated to get the sell option, and it needs to be something you can sell.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:49 AM, Xvbabyvx said:

It's  just that this option not appearing and causing items to accidently being sold can be problematic

What exactly do you mean by this line? 

Could not reproduce, do you have a screenshot of the menu?

Which UI are you using?

I worked with this player. Player was using the new UI, and explained that they were leading three horses, right clicked their merchant and selected 'trade', but the halter rope sold instead, unleashing the 3 horses. I tried to reproduce this on my merchant on the SFI. I didn't even have a sell option at all (I don't think I've ever seen it as being an option). I activated a halter rope as well and went to the trade option, and nothing happened other than the expected trade window opening.

This same thing just happend to me too. I was not leading anything , but did have my Rope activated because the last thing before getting on Ship was leading a horse.

It's been a Bug for a long time(Years)!! and has not been addressed :((((