Sign in to follow this  
azuleslight

n/a

guess im just wrong....will never vyn priest again is all i can say...

Edited by azuleslight

2 minutes ago, azuleslight said:

the reality is when you apply another spell on an item you increase the difficulty of spell

that is not a thing

2 minutes ago, azuleslight said:

hell you can reduce the diff with all cloth by 30%

that is not even remotely close to how it works

3 minutes ago, azuleslight said:

making it so you only need about 42 channeling to cast it with decent success

have you ever played a priest before

5 minutes ago, azuleslight said:

after 2 weeks had full faith priests on the new servers.

it takes 13 days to get 30 faith and you can't sermon before then so no you didn't

anyway, you don't always want shorter timers, BOTD has been the same as coc+woa since it came out and you could always just have it shipped over from pvp, if you were just using vyn as a coc+woa alt it's probably more cost effective for you to just buy enchants instead of paying for an alts prem, nothing has changed. if your only draw to a priest is "lucrative spells" that's kinda sad

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

that is not a thing

it takes 13 days to get 30 faith and you can't sermon before then so no you didn't

anyway, you don't always want shorter timers, BOTD has been the same as coc+woa since it came out and you could always just have it shipped over from pvp, if you were just using vyn as a coc+woa alt it's probably more cost effective for you to just buy enchants instead of paying for an alts prem, nothing has changed. if your only draw to a priest is "lucrative spells" that's kinda sad

Couldn't had said it.better.myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

that is not a thing

you say all this with zero links or wiki backing you up....your basically saying nothing of value.

It is a thing
then how does it work according to you?
yes i have, your insult is lacking
we shall see, just starting again, lets say i dont trust you at all.

Look there's dozens of posts on the forums and the wiki explaining how it works and even the wiki has 0 mention of enchants after the first being harder, that's an old myth. If you believe that a 42 channelling priest is good enough to cast coc/woa/botd i'm not really sure what else to tell you and anything i'd say is probably wasted words.

• Like 2

I am in 100% agreement with Oblivion. If you can put your original post back it'll allow you to get more feedback too if you aren't satisfied by Oblivions response

• Like 1

Im going to say he never played Priest before when he thinks that 42 channeling is enough....

I have no dog in this fight, but please put the OP back, even if you have changed your mind about it.

It's one thing to remove the contents before anyone responds, and I have done that myself, but removing the contents of a post after someone has answered it comes across as a bit of a dummy spit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, azuleslight said:

you say all this with zero links or wiki backing you up....your basically saying nothing of value.

It is a thing

You are more than welcome to get into the WU source code the same as he has done and see for yourself.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

For what it's worth: I'm not sure when people were reaching 30 Faith on the new servers, but frequent restarts resetting prayer counts/timers did result in people getting Faith faster than usual.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, azuleslight said:

It is a thing

*claims users information has no real basis due to no links, wiki or documentation*

*also puts forth information that's been long debunked, with no links or wiki backup*