Sign in to follow this  
Lionhearted

Where are the monsters at?

Like the title says, I would like to know where the monsters on Cadence are, since I cannot find them. I am currently planted about 250 tiles north of Sonata at "Leap Village". I have already spent 4 hours off road hunting the most desolate spots I could find north on the river I am on. Nothing. So where are the monsters at. Also here's what I don't want to hear in return that the server is too densely populated near where I am at for there to be many spawns, I also don't need a guide to hunting. I simply am looking for pockets of monsters to hunt on the server, thank you. 

In return if you give me your name I will reward any player that gives me good info.

Paying Customer

But if I tell you where the pockets of monsters are at they will all be hunted into extinction! I say Save the Monsters from this cruel and most barbaric death. 

#SaveTheMonsters

Edited by BoarHead

I suggest to look in d16 and e16 our d18 and 19. I find most mobs around the mountains. 

And last walk i found some on g14

Yah, its interesting that during the last event we had critters seemingly in abundance, then after the event they dwindled away, and im back to empty landscapes, and in my case thats v large areas of grasslands, desert, steppe etc, where one would hope to see at least a few mobs on any given day .. if u watch population data, the numbers of players on Cadence (and elsewhere) is diminishing so it doesnt seem like its pressure from too much hunting, so WTF Retro?

Very much hoping numbers increase, and maybe i can finally see a bison?

here on the east side i cant get any work done without a spider or a wolf or a troll coming to see what all the fuss is about.  i feel like there are an overabundance of monsters around, and ive been getting sick of running back and forth to the guard posts

• Like 2

This was me like 2 weeks ago and I live half an hour north of Sonata. Champ trolls, champ spiders, too many hell hounds, etc. Just way too many!

hunting.png

Its me from your neighbor at Apple Hill Overlook, try just wandering around the villages i found just yesterday 30 wildcats, 7 lava scorpians, 3 trolls, 2 anacondas, bunches of crabs, and rams, a dozen or so spiders, and 2 crocodiles all within 50 tiles of Apple Hill Overlook

so dont just go wandering in one direction cruise around the edges of establish villages of our alliance and you will find monsters