Sign in to follow this  
Idlamn

Inscription form component alignment

This is something that has been bugging me for a while. The button and signature when either inscribing or reading an inscribed paper appears at a fixed position, sometimes overlapping the text area. This requires that the form is streched horizontally in order to be able to access the button and inscription components.

This causes some usability issues:

1. cannot press the button when inscribing (on reading the x button can be used as a workaround)
  2. cannot read the signature easily
  3. having those overlap causes the text underneath to not be visible

This is especially noticeable in longer inscriptions.

I used 60 ql ink on 40 ql paper with 30 ql reed pen (so there can be even longer inscriptions) and got the following results:

• Like 2

I just ran in the same problem. Was inscribing text on some papyrus. The buttons were in the text area and not below. That was same when writing and when re-reading it. Using new UI / Web-Client (not steam).

Edit: When writing the send button is practically unusable, need to close the window with ENTER.

Edit2: Also when reading you need to stand nearly on the sheet. Would be nice if that radius could be enlarged a bit so that i can stand next to the table where i placed the sheet instead of on it.

Edited by Wyndolm

Sorry, I had missed letting you know it had been added to the list when it was reported. 

• Like 1