Sign in to follow this  
Nez

Ritual of the Sun

*** COMPLETED ***

Thanks all for attending/supporting!

Will be going shortly as soon as Wurmhole and folks arrive. Thanks in advance to all!

As it stands (everything subject to Wurmhole's availability still...and ty for your support Wurmhole), we have the following folks confirming for the 21:00 GMT time frame

• Nez - 90 Faith
  • Dalnacriech - 66 Faith
  • Battlewall - 82 Faith
  • Carbon - 62 Faith (Going early to link with Battlewall)
  • Vorpal - 47 faith

Meeting spot - Lets meet at Crimson Bay Canal - L10 (Red Dot on bottom of that image) note do not come to Crimson Cabal, but if you do I'll give you a ride to the right spot.  The canal is easy for those sailing over into this server's west coast.  If you need to be teleported, I'll make sure to have some sacables, I'm sure we can arrange that and ensure folks are recharged for the spell.  New - Build a 3x3 fence around token, so you can sit AFK safely, freedom access through gates. Will update this thread as we get closer, and I'm monitoring in game for PMs.  Posting to get any additional bodies out. 

KDn8zDe.png

Meeting spot --------^

Once again, thank you all for helping, and please understand the timing of this is chaotic with so many, yet so few folks.  I'll try to keep communication flowing as frequent as I can to update if anything changes along the way.  Here's to having a smooth cast and seeing the sky rain metal.

Old Message

----------------------

Looks like were brimming and ready to go.

I have a priest 90 faith to contribute, any other mag priests out there want to get together and get this going?

Edited by Nez
Done
  • Like 2

I have a 65 faith priest (Urquhart) to link. Where and when should we attempt?

Edited by Dalnacriech

Given we are few...I'm good with finding a mid point or edge if we have folks from out of server.  I know that K9 is a good west coast entry point from else where, have a deed with a mag alter at k10 (Crimson Canal) that we can sac if needed.

See who else jumps on this. 

Edit - Folks on my deed indicate that we can summon soul to our main deed at J11, has highway access, can provide horse to go back.  We have sacables...so thats an option.

Also we need to make sure we have the channelling to do the links... I'm low on channelling (37, looking for someone with 50 prefer or more..)

KDn8zDe.png

Edited by Nez
added map to Crimson Cabal as option

Had a chance to talk to a few folks.  There is some support to get this done come Monday if we don't figure it out by then.  As the rite requires someone with high enough channeling, who participates will be determined on who we find for that role. 

If you are interested, chime in here or ping me in game.  I'll do my best to coordinate folks together, but no promises (even for myself) on who partakes, it depends on what channeling skill is available and when that person is.  Appreciate your support and understanding there. 

Cheers.

This is me dropping my name down as backup support for a Monday cast (Spoke to Nez ingame).  Can bring 3 100 faith Mags if needed and at 48 channel (possibly 50 by Monday).  Consider me a backup.  I'd rather someone new do the ritual for the journal entries if possible.  West coast or close to coast is great, since I sail out of an Eastern bay on Harmony.  Hopefully you find folks during the weekend :)

not gonna hit 50, but tomorrow is looking like a decent possibility.  Just let me know about when and if I need to bring batteries.

Have a mag priest on deed that would be interested in getting the journal update - please let me know if needing a 62 faith priest for link

What I have on the list so far, if everyone can show and its looking like today we'll need your help Wurmhole:

• Nez - 90 Faith
  • Dalnacriech - 65 Faith
  • Carbon - 62 Faith
  • Vorpal - 46 faith

We need 300, with Wurmhole at 48 Channeling means we can have 5 links and each contributes favour-20 so we have before Wurmhole:  70+45+42+26 = 183  Add in Wurmhole's main + one alt that's 383 and were good to go.  Though I'd ask Wurmhole to have the other battery alt in case folks can't make it.  From when I've spoke to folks it seems that people would probably be available in the evening GMT time for this.  Would 21:00 GMT work for folks?  ( https://time.is/GMT ). Note I am EST so I can do much later but want to respect those who are not in a US timezone if needed too...ultimately whatever Wurmhole can accomodate :)

I'll ping folks in game as well to confirm, but feel free to confirm here.

Edited by Nez
math

I should be able to participate on Urquhart as long as I can get a summon (or a lot of advance notice that a summon won't be available) 21:00 GMT works for me. I also hit 66 faith :)

I can bring Sheriff over for this! I am 82 faith and have 72 channeling on my Mag priest. Send me a tell in-game if I need to head over for this.

Thanks folks, updating main first post now to reflect info as it happens.  Appreciate your patience/support!