Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

One more list of suggestions

Improved rafts and floating trees
The felled trees should be able to float and maybe we should even be able to sit on them and swim using oars.

We should also be able to use the oars to swim on the raft. One animal should fit on the raft, but apart from that and the player, there should be no room for another cargo.

Sleds

Some time ago I suggested sleds and the fact that dogs and sheeps have speed traits would complement this idea. We could create a team of dogs or sheeps hitched to sleds and would have a speed bonus on a snow.

https://i.imgur.com/cPCfJTT.mp4

Flying mounts

Today I noticed that one of the horses hitched to the wagon is hovering over ground (bug), so got this idea that if we have unicorns, we may have mounts that will fly short distances (few tiles) or at least it will be able to climb very steep mountain slopes like a player (but faster), and that won't stop on a steeper slope like a horse. For example pegasus, griffins and chimeras (as hell equivalent of flying mount).

chimera+Heroes.jpg

They can be sterile, or if they could reproduce, the only way to keep them on deed would be to build a real stable with a roof so they wouldn't fly away.

Of course, flying would bring new threats, e.g. players in metal armor could often be struck by lightning. Or they would be attacked by new flying mobs that ignore travelers on ground but can be attacked with a bow.

Stone blocks

Large construction stones of 1 tile in width and length and 3/4 of the height of a tile. Can only be created on the surface by consuming 1 rock tile.

Come in few shapes:

normal block

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Lhzo4re4bAU2w0vOqRF

block with slope (maybe not that steep as on image)

slope-beton-block.png

stone block with a carved tunnel (yes it is for building aqueducts)

ancient-rural-aqueduct-water-channel-600

If rock tile allows to build a well, we should be able to create the beginning of the aqueduct at this point. The water would not flow freely (no fluid script needed), it would only fill another empty section of the structure (next empty tunnel carved in stone). The end of the aqueduct may be a larger stone tank, made of 4 blocks, each hollow in such a way that when joined, they form a container in shape of half sphere.

10397322_2.jpg?fit=inside%7C540:540

Edited by Darnok
  • Like 2

Would be nice, but i doubt if they will add flying mounts in here. Even when i mention that i wanted the 1handed spear, so i can use a shield playing a amazon, it was never popular to them :(