Sign in to follow this  
Scooter

Blueberry the Dragon (ENDED)

Any idea where on the map the rift is so we can try and get an idea for the most optimal travel route?

Also we'll just make sure to skip the Warmaster, that shaves a health chunk of time off the rift

Well It's about 300 tiles from the slaying, and its probably a 4 minute horse-ride from Pest Harbour, so I'd just arrive at Pest Harbour with your boat, as its next to both the rift and the slaying. So G17 

Edited by Scooter

I'm ever so shocked to see an ample amount of whining and complaining.  How about a thank you? 
Thank you Scooter for finding this and making it public! You did a great job, and yes this is short notice but it's going to be just fine and it'll be a lot of fun as well. 

• Like 6

Grats on the find and making it public, I'll not be able to make it but hope you all have a great time!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Madnath said:

Any idea where on the map the rift is so we can try and get an idea for the most optimal travel route?

Also we'll just make sure to skip the Warmaster, that shaves a health chunk of time off the rift

I'd say come from the north, and enter at c14, heading slightly southeast. I am trying but will prolly be too late. Thanks for the slaying though

Wow! A rift+Warmaster, Blueberry slaying and Rite Of Spring all in one jam-packed 3-4 hours! 

Considering it was short notice, we still had about 200 people come, so thanks to all who came :) 

I'm sorry that it had to be delayed a bit! But being that about 80 were at rift, 80 at slay area, and some still coming, it didn't make sense to just start it.

Excuse the mess of the deed - it's only been there about 2-3 weeks hehe.

Enjoy your blood and scale, hope to see you all soon for a future slaying!

And again thankyou Shydow and Sugarfoxx for containing the beast.

• Like 5