Sign in to follow this  
Scooter

Blueberry the Dragon (ENDED)

Blue Dragon Slaying! 

Takes place after the rift on independence has completed - though not immediately of course, it shall likely be exactly when the timer ends.

We get that it's short notice, but I don't want to hold onto it within my deed for long, plus having been a weekend and a rift nearby, it seemed logical to do it the same day as the rift, as there'd be many people on for it and in the area already. 

https://imgur.com/a/Kjpyo9N

This is at G17, via the ingame map.

There's the location, the blue circle being the dragon slaying area, and the red being the rough location of the rift.

I cannot for my life figure out how to get an image to directly show here, so if anyone could give me tips that'd be appreciate ;)

Ideally, arrive at Pest Harbour, then ride up the highway to the North of it, where you will find pointed signs direction you where to go from there, carts won't be necessary, just a horse. 

Massive thanks to Shydow and Sugarfoxx, for having the patience to trap the stubborn thing.

Please spread the word about this slaying - being that it is short notice, spreading the word via in-game chat will surely boost our numbers and awareness!

timer_E1605988854.svg

Edited by Scooter
  • Like 9

I might won't be there. Have fun guys.

Edited by Antony

Whew that was a doozy, but at least we know that@Shydowcan tank a dragon for 4 1/2 minutes and not drop below half health!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scooter said:

Blue Dragon Slaying! 

Approximately 3pm Central Tomorrow, After the rift on Independence has been completed. 

We get that it's short notice, but I don't want to hold onto it within my deed for long, plus having been a weekend and a rift nearby, it seemed logical to do it the same day as the rift, as there'd be many people on for it and in the area already. 

More details to be revealed. 

Could you put more details on the location and a counter? 

• Like 1

Yes, counter please.  UTC+8 is as accurate for "Central Time" as whatever you meant, and when you say "tomorrow" that could already be today for some of us.

after the rift and a rift nearby implies it's going to be after the rift, and near the big red beam in the sky if that helps

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

after the rift and a rift nearby implies it's going to be after the rift, and near the big red beam in the sky if that helps

Not a lot since I am not in-game and not on the same server.  I don't do rifts either, so "after the rift" on another server is almost meaningless.

1 hour ago, TheTrickster said:

Yes, counter please.  UTC+8 is as accurate for "Central Time" as whatever you meant, and when you say "tomorrow" that could already be today for some of us.

Sorry, yes! It was 4:30 am when I posted this! lol

31 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Sorry, yes! It was 4:30 am when I posted this! lol

4:30 am where?  If by "Central Time" you mean US Central time, then it was 8:30pm where I live.  If you mean China Central Time then it was 6:30 am for me.  If you mean European Central time then I was just finishing lunch.

Look, I know for you it isn't a big deal, and you are just one straw on this particular camel, but Wurm is honestly the ONLY globally played game I have played where small-world thinking seems the norm.

Thanks for the timer in the spoiler.  It turns out I won't be able to make it, but at least I know that for sure.

4 minutes ago, TheTrickster said:

4:30 am where?  If by "Central Time" you mean US Central time, then it was 8:30pm where I live.  If you mean China Central Time then it was 6:30 am for me.  If you mean European Central time then I was just finishing lunch.

Look, I know for you it isn't a big deal, and you are just one straw on this particular camel, but Wurm is honestly the ONLY globally played game I have played where small-world thinking seems the norm.

Thanks for the timer in the spoiler.  It turns out I won't be able to make it, but at least I know that for sure.

In the spoiler? It was in the spoiler for about, well, 2 minutes tops? as I accidentally moved it.. 

• Like 1

The old wolf island is nearby. I have not been around for ages🙂

I will not atend though

Best of luck

2 minutes ago, Zarame said:

Btw, its 10pm gmt time, for european people out there

It is 8pm GMT - but there's a timer right up there.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, crimsonearth said:

It is 8pm GMT - but there's a timer right up there.

You are right.since its 10am now.and there are 10h left.my bad

• Like 1

Scooter are you sure we can make it to the Rift AND the slaying? Niarja says it will start at 2020-11-21 07:09 PM. 

It says 6pm for me, and the Slaying is 8pm, so it's cutting fine, though if we have to delay by about 30 minutes then so be it, though it shouldn't take all that long on the rift, seeing as there should be quite a lot of people. I'll try my best not to delay!

• Like 1

Yeah hopefully, but being that there is a slay, people may be more inclined to come do the rift, as they are very local and they may as well, so hopefully we should see an increased number of people...Though we shall see.

Maybe you would consider postponing it for one hour so we can be 100% sure we can attend rift AND the slaying? :) 

Just now, BDCKoolaid said:

I agree with @Scooter. It should be fine. Can always postpone it later if it runs late.

Aye, people won't mind a bit of lateness - its a blue dragon, nice valuable blood :D 

Plus, I don't want to end up delaying it just to find out it was not necessary. I'd say at most if we are unlucky with the rift and the amount that attend, then a 15 minute delay.