Sign in to follow this  
Antony

What are your purchase plans for Black Friday?

Anyone getting anything fancy this week, other than a boat load of silver and a decade of premium?

I just got a OnePlus 8 Pro to replace my 6 or 8 year old OnePlus 1.

Nor sure if I should get some extra time for my two main characters or use the opportunity to bring a resting character back to life.

I could always do both but it is great to be motivated by this opportunity.

Whatever fellow players decide, this is an excellent decision by someone somewhere higher up in the Wurm world. I hope it pays them back in a flood of players investing a little more cash than usual in Wurm.

• Like 2

More 5.56, more 9, more things for my IFAK, new pair of boots, blood type patch, fuel line for my Daytona or car dollys to move it off to the side of the garage for the winter, new carb for the riding mower, 50 gallon gas to refill the fuel drum in the garage for the winter, backup carb for the generator (gets cold here, have gone without power for 2 weeks before), furnace filters, potatoes and rice, more oatmeal, Car cover for the parts car, primer and paint fopr the trailer project next year, concrete if hardware store has it on sale this friday for paving project next year...

After that maybe wurm junk.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1