Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Get Ready For Black Friday Sales!

CNmAx7e.jpg

For the first time ever Wurm Online will be participating in Black Friday sales!

From 23 -29 November get 1 month premium for just €5.99 and save up to €25 off silver!

This is a limited time offer so stock up while you can!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DevBlog said:

CNmAx7e.jpg

For the first time ever Wurm Online will be participating in Black Friday sales!

From 23 -29 November get 1 month premium for just €5.99 and save up to €25 off silver!

This is a limited time offer so stock up while you can!

its Black  Friday today the 20th .....so why start the 23rd?

Aint 23rd the CyberMonday?

Black Friday would typically be the 27th and Cyber Monday the 30th (american thanksgiving on 26th), but places have expanded them so much that it’s a rough time period. (also recent events have pushed it even further)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LionIX said:

Black Friday would typically be the 27th and Cyber Monday the 30th (american thanksgiving on 26th), but places have expanded them so much that it’s a rough time period. (also recent events have pushed it even further)

hmm all mail i get about it say today 

For USA at least it’s definitely next week, maybe it’s different there. It’s the day when stores re-open after Thanksgiving day (and most people are still off work on holiday).

• Like 2

Is it really a Black Friday sale if I can't assault someone over a discount t.v.?

• Like 2

Sounds great!

Will be looking to pick up some extra Premium and maybe some silver to feed the deed. :)

[11:42:31] You have premium time until 28 Feb 2023 09:47:13 GMT

Well, i have done my part.

Sign in to follow this